Pjs, Hot Cocoa, and Some Binge Worthy Christmas Movies

The best binge worthy movies for the Holiday season.

26

Grab your most festive PJs and your favorite cup of hot cocoa and find a comfortable spot, and be prepared to for a festive time with some great laughs and Christmas cheer.

1. Polar Express

If you love Tom Hanks your going to enjoy this movie. A young boy embarks on a journey of self-discovery that shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe. You also better have a glass of hot chocolate, because there is a whole scene about the delicious hot beverage.

2. Elf

Will Ferrell plays Buddy who as a baby ends up accidentally gets taken to the North Pole and raised by elf's. Then as an adult Buddy makes his way to the big city of New York, in his elf wear trying to find his father. With Buddy seeing all these new things it is heartfelt and funny all at the same time.

3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) 

Jim Carrey does this role justice. On the outskirts of Whoville, there lives a green, revenge-seeking Grinch who plans on ruining the Christmas holiday for all of the citizens of the town.

4. The Santa Clause

Scott hits the Christmas Lottery. When Christmas comes and he scares the OG Santa off the roof. He ends up with the gig. Trying to figure out how things work as he is now the new Santa.

5. The Santa Clause 2 

It is a sequel to The Santa Clause. Eight years have passed since Scott Calvin became subject to The Santa Clause. Now he has become a great Santa at the North Pole, until Head Elf Bernard and Curtis, the Keeper of the Handbook of Christmas break the news that there is another clause – the "Mrs. Clause".

6. The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause

Jack Frost, who is jealous that he has no holiday or special occasion in his honor. Frost's ultimate goal is to trick Santa into renouncing his position. When elf Curtis inadvertently reveals the "Escape Clause," Frost sneaks into Santa's hall of snow globes and steals one containing Scott as Santa.

7. The Christmas Prince

A Netflix Original. A journalist practically hits the royal lottery. Went from journalist, to pretending to be a tutor, to finding love all in the same processes.