Christmas Gifts That Everyone Will Love

Christmas Gifts That Everyone Will Love

Be prepared to deck the halls

38
Christmas Gifts That Everyone Will Love
ABC News

Christmas may be the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be the most stressful. Everyone is so unique and sometimes overly picky that it seems almost impossible to get the perfect gift for all of them. However, I am going to let you in on a little secret that will help spare you some gray hairs. I have perfected a list of gifts that everyone will love, and luckily for you, I am willing to share it.

1. '52 reasons why I love you' deck of cards album

This gift is a guaranteed winner. I gave this to my cousin about two years ago for her birthday, and to this day, she says it is one of the best gifts that she has ever gotten. To be fair, I have given her some amazing stuff over the years. All you need to do is buy a deck of cards and write a different reason why you love the person you are giving it to on each card. There is also a website that you can buy a template for fill in the blank and insert cards for the 52 reasons. This project does take a lot of time and dedication, but it is definitely worth it.

2. "Some people are worth melting for" poster

This present will literally melt the heart of the person that you are giving it to (pun intended). It is no secret that Frozen is one of the most popular Disney movies, so why not use that to your advantage? For this craft, you will need a box of crayons, pictures, stencils, a hot glue gun, markers, and a poster board. You should glue the crayons to the center of the board, and use a hair dryer to melt them all the way to the bottom. The colors will mix and create such a beautiful sight. When it is dried, you can glue the pictures over the melted crayons. To top it all off, you can write the quote, "Some people are worth melting for" on the poster. The finished project is breathtaking, I promise you.

3. Letter block

On a similar note, one of my other go to ideas is creating a letter block for someone. For example, I created this for my friend's birthday last year. Since her name is Dana, I bought a "D" block at Michael's and painted it her favorite color, which is blue. After the paint dried, I covered it with pictures of us. It did require a little maneuvering to get all of them to fit, but luckily my other friend is a wizard with a scissor and helped me out. It is a simple idea, but also a great one.

4. Collage.com

Stumbling upon this website last year was seriously one of the best things that have ever happened to me. Collage.com has it all: pillows, blankets, towels, photo books, canvases, phone cases, mugs... the list goes on! You can add pictures, text, a background to your projects and viola, a beautiful gift that everyone will love! I love this website because you can customize the project to the person that you are making it for.

5. Framed letter

We write letters all the time, so why not write a special letter to someone that you care about? All you need is a pen, paper, frame, and to get the paper laminated. I usually tell the person how much she means to me and that I appreciate her. I always end it with a thoughtful quote that reminds me of her as well. You will be surprised how something so straightforward can brighten up someone's day.