5 Christmas Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life

Finding the perfect gift for the man in your life can be nerve-wrecking! You want him to be able to truly enjoy it even though you can't buy him that new bass boat or that fancy watch he has been eyeing. Here are a few ideas that won't break the bank and are awesome gifts he's bound to enjoy!

1. Concert tickets to see his favorite artist. 

It doesn’t have to be the best seats and it doesn’t have to be in December! It’s a thoughtful gift that the he can look forward to.

2. Custom corn hole boards.

This game is a must have and for it to be personalized with his favorite football team or the logo for his favorite beer will just be icing on the cake

3. A subscription to a shave box.

There are several different companies but the number one pick is Harry's! They offer skincare, haircare, shaving supplies, and more so you're bound to find a subscription your fella will enjoy.

4. Sporting Clays Event reservation.

In the south, this is referred to as a skeet shoot and is beloved by many, but wherever you may be, if your guy is the outdoorsy type, he is going to love this one too. If guns are not his thing maybe a trip to the golf course would be better instead!

5. A starter kit for his liquor cabinet.

A few different bottles of liquor, some glasses, a mixing glass, a bar spoon, and maybe a book of drink recipes is a great way to start a collection. If he enjoys smoking, some choice cigars would be a great addition!