Christmas Gift Ideas For The Boyfriend Who Has It All

When your boyfriend has everything, what can you get him?

66

Christmas is right around the corner and nothing is more difficult than trying to decide what to get your boyfriend. If you two have been together for a while then it may be harder to come up with new ideas for gifts. It is especially more difficult when your boyfriend seems to have everything that you come up with, but some of those ideas are great for multiples. Here are some ideas that my boyfriend loved and hopefully yours will too.

A watch.

There are several great watch options varying in price based on your budget. My boyfriend's favorite watches that are durable and waterproof are the Casio G-Shock watches. These are great for active men who work outside a lot or take part in a lot of outdoor activities. For something more fancy/professional looking, you can look into Citizen and their Eco-Drive watches. Other options could include an Apple Watch or a FitBit. If your boyfriend has a durable one then get him a fancier one, if he has a fancy one then get him a more durable one. My boyfriend likes having to watches that can be used for different occasions.

A hat.

If your boyfriend likes to wear hats then this is a super easy gift idea. A man who wears hats can never have too many hats. There are so many options for hats if he has a favorite sports team, a favorite brand, enjoys the outdoors, etc. you can find a hat to fit the theme.

A blanket.

If your boyfriend complains about being cold all the time then getting him a blanket is a really great option. Blankets are relatively inexpensive and can be found in a lot of different stores. Make sure to get one that is long enough to cover his whole body or a larger one that both of you can cuddle under.

A sweatshirt.

Boys tend to love sweatshirts (honestly though, who doesn't love sweatshirts?). Similar to hats, it's perfectly normal to have multiple sweatshirts. You can follow similarly and get something related to his favorite sports team, a university, or brand.

A key, phone, wallet bedside organizer.

This is something that my boyfriend once mentioned that he would like to have. If your boyfriend is like mine and likes to empty everything out of his pockets when he sits down to relax or misplaces things often, then this is a great gift idea for him. I found several options on Etsy that can have personalized engraving done with names, initials, and logos.

Kitchen items.

If your boyfriend enjoys cooking or simply needs more items to even begin trying to cook then there is a lot of things that you can get him. Some great options are fancy salt and pepper shakers, cooking utensils, baking dishes, pots and pans, etc.

Shoes.

Like most boys, my boyfriend owns so many pairs of shoes, yet he always wants more. From sneakers to vans and dress shoes to slides, he has to have them all.

Water bottle or coffee mugs.

Travel mugs and water bottles are great for a man on the go. If your boyfriend enjoys being outdoors then water bottles are great for hiking, playing sports, etc. If he is an avid coffee drinker then travel mugs or coffee cups for at home are great.

Electronics.

A lot of boys love electronics and video games. If your boyfriend is anything like mine, he will not turn down a new game controller, or some type of electronic accessory (earbuds, wireless mouse, adapters, etc.).

Board games and card games.

My boyfriend and I enjoy having game nights together or with a large group of friends. If you and your boyfriend enjoy doing the same, then buying him a new game for Christmas is something you and him and your friend group will all really enjoy.