11 Of My Favorite Christian Songs That You Don't Need '10,000 Reasons' To Listen To

If you're feeling a little burnt out on the Spiritual Top 10.
324

If you were raised in the church (and maybe even if you weren't) you've heard the same Christian songs by the same Christian artists...over and over and over. After a while, you can start to go a little stir crazy. Don't get me wrong, I love "10,000 Reasons" and "Indescribable" as much as the next person, but I eventually have to turn my radio off when the Christian station decides to play them 10 times in one day. If you're feeling a little burnt out on the Spiritual Top 10, here are some of my favorite Christian songs that you probably haven't heard of.

1. "Hollow Home Rd" by Brolly

"But even if these stars burn out
Leaving me with nothing at all to sing about
Even if my whole life I never find
A place where I belong You are still my song"

2. "Manifesto" by The City Harmonic

"We believe in the one true God
We believe in Father Spirit Son
We believe that good has won
And all of the people of God sang along
Amen "

3. "Anchor Of My Soul" by Josh Garrels

"My heart has seen enough to know
That your love's the only anchor for my soul
So please don't ever let me go
If you do I would be lost forever Lord
Swept away by the waves in the storm"

4. "Through Smoke" by NEEDTOBREATHE

"Who do you believe when you can't get through
When everything you know seems so untrue
When I'm lost in a place that I thought I knew
Give me some way that I might find you"

5. "Won't Turn Back" by NEEDTOBREATHE

"Tell me why I should run for cover
At the sound of the coming thunder
All I hear is the cry of my Lover
Take your shot
I won't turn back"

6. "Please Be My Strength" by Gungor

"I’m looking for a place
that I can plant my faith
one thing I know for sure

I cannot create it
I cannot sustain it
It’s Your love that’s keeping (captured) me"

7. "All My Tears" by Ane Brun

"The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole
Sun and moon will be replaced with the light of Jesus face
And I will not be ashamed for my savior knows my name
It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free"

8. "The Earth Is Yours" by Gungor

"Your voice it thunders
The oaks start twisting
The forest sounds with cedars breaking
The waters see You and start their writhing
From the depths, a song is rising"

9. "My Story" by Addison Road

"There’s just too many times I only think of me
‘Cause I get so consumed with my opportunities
When my last breath brings me to the feet of God
I want to hear him say I lived for his glory"

10. "Joyful Noise" by Flame

"The same God that came through a fetus as Jesus
Limited to breathing
Got believers singing"

11. "Take Me There" by Trip Lee

"A place where shadows give way to the real
And circumstances can't change the way that I feel
Joy of my Savior, that Satan can't steal"

I hope these songs can touch someone's heart and be uplifting to someone that hears them. Just like an overplayed Top 10 list, our spiritual lives can begin to get stagnant when we don't take the time to dissect God's words to us and truly listen to what He wants to tell us. May we all ask God to expand our hearts and minds to recieve new revelations of his goodness and greatness.