Chrissy Teigen: Beautiful, Bold, And My Idol

"I wasn't a model that loved food. I was someone that loved food that started modeling." - Chrissy Teigen

90

Everyone has their role model. Someone they look up to. Someone they aspire to be like.

No matter who you look up to, it is nice to have someone that inspires you every day. To be the best version of yourself, to be who you really are.

My role model? None other than the goddess that is Chrissy Teigen.

Chrissy Teigen is an American model, who is signed with IMG Models. She has modeled for Maxim, Sports Illustrated, and other publications. She is a cook, a writer, and she also co-hosts Lip Sync Battle alongside LL Cool J.

Teigen met John Legend on the set of his music video for "Stereo" in 2007. They dated for four years until Legend proposed in 2011, and they were married in 2013. The star couple then gave birth to a baby girl named Luna in 2016.

That is just a very brief biography of Teigen, and I can tell you that none of the facts stated above are why I consider her my role model.

Chrissy Teigen does not give a sh*t about what anyone thinks of her.

She is not afraid to be herself, and she owns it. When people negatively criticize her, she does not let it get her down, it only makes her stronger.

She is one of the only public figures, to me, that is truly herself all of the time.

She cares about political and social issues and is not afraid to use her platform to shed light on these issues. Even if her opinion is unpopular, she always sticks to her beliefs.

She actually talks to her fans, and often replies to them and starts conversations with them. She actually cares.

Finally, she is down right hilarious. You can look at her twitter for a minute and almost die of laughter, she is definitely the Queen of Twitter.

Chrissy Teigen is the whole package. She is funny, carefree, and intelligent. Her boldness and the fact that she isn't afraid to be herself inspires me every single day to be the same way.

Here are just a few of my favorite Chrissy moments:

1. Basically, anything she posts on her Snapchat:

More specifically, her post-Grammy 2017 Snapchat story. Which she is ridiculously hammered in, proving that celebrities are just like us, with better clothes.

2. Chrissy and John are real couple goals:

Everyone is talking about John taking drunk Chrissy's necklaces off for her being couple goals, and I'm like, no. This is couple goals.

3. She is just like us:

Who actually likes cardio?! Not Chrissy, not me.

4. She has been trolling Donald Trump since 2011:

Amazing. Phenomenal. A thing of pure beauty.

5. AND SHE STILL IS:

I wonder if Donald would like some ice with that burn?

6. Her comebacks:

and,

AND,

Just to name a few.

7. She is the definition of a MILF:

Did I mention she also starred in Fergie's music video "M.I.L.F. $" alongside Kim K?

8. She is a damn good mom:

Can you hear me crying?

Chrissy Teigen is my daily reminder to live each day to the fullest, be yourself, and don't give a damn about what others think about you.

Thank you, Chrissy, keep being a bad a**.