Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Revealed The Gender Of Her Third Baby, And Oh BOY, I Am So Excited For Her

Did Chrissy just announce the gender of baby #3 in the most nonchalant way possible?

4457

Expecting mother and wife to singer/songwriter John Legend may have accidentally slipped up and revealed the gender of her and Legend's third baby today on her Instagram story.

Teigen is currently on extensive bed rest while carrying her third child due to a weak placenta that isn't providing all the necessary nutrients to the baby. She admits that she has always had complications in regard to her placenta with her two previous pregnancies, as well.

She took to Instagram to explain her current state, but she accidentally slipped up and gave us a VERY big clue about her third baby's gender.

"It's so weird because the baby is really, really healthy, and he's big." She immediately covers her mouth and captions the story "hahahahaha might as well tell you."

Could this really be the gender reveal for baby number three? Could Chrissy and Legend be expecting their second son or was this meant to throw us off?

The couple recently shook the internet in mid-August with their pregnancy announcement in John Legend's new song "Wild."

In the past, they have slyly announced their pregnancies and the gender of their babies. In 2015, the couple admitted they had trouble conceiving and went through IVF to have their first child, Luna.

They also admitted to going through IVF again to conceive their second child, Miles, but Legend has hinted at baby number three coming to them as a surprise, saying, "We haven't planned them right now, but we'll see what happens. You spend enough time together, you never know."

www.youtube.com

Teigen has also recently been in the news as a supporter of Kim Kardashian's new controversial SKIMS Maternity line. The line, according to Kim Kardashian, is meant to simply provide comfort for expecting mothers during and after pregnancy. However, it has received extreme backlash so far.

In the end, though, we are all wishing Teigen a happy and safe pregnancy, and we cannot wait to meet their new bundle of joy!