Choose The Path That's Right For You

Choose The Path That's Right For You

Its your life to live

16
Choose The Path That's Right For You
Diarmbrust

During our whole entire life we begin with making a choice. From a very young age, even childhood ages we start to develop a sense of decision-making processes; every choice we make from then on out has an effect on our life. Every step we take and word we speak shapes and molds us into the people we are.

Our parents try to teach us right from wrong and how to choose what is best for us, but there comes a time when we have to make decisions on our own. Whether it be good or bad it is up to you to decide where and what you want to do in life. Choose left or right, right or wrong, the decision is yours. Life is not a straight path it has its ups and downs but in which direction you go is all on you.

Before a decision is made the pros and cons should be outweighed in any big choice to make sure you do the right thing. In some instances, there is not the time to make a pro/con list and the decision you make is based on instinct. For instance driving, you make the choice every day to get behind the wheel and face the possibility of a car accident and if that occurs the body's decision to "fight or flight" is based on your own personal instinct.

With all the decisions and choices we have to make there is one thing you shouldn't have to do, and that is to live with regrets. If you act in your best ability and choose what is best for you do not ever regret it. Do not let someone else push you to act out of character or refrain you from making your own way in life. You only have one life, live it!