Chip and Joanna Gains: The Ultimate Goals

I find inspiration from their love in every sense of the word.

298
Today

Chip and Joanna Gaines, stars of HGTV's Fixer Upper, are such an inspiration. Their relationship proves to be the most genuine celebrity relationship I have ever seen. While focusing on their growing business and desire to help others, they are big on creating a wonderful family relationship. I personally admire how they choose to focus on their relationship spiritually and emotionally. It is easy to say that in a celebrity relationship that it is all smiles on camera and sadness behind the scenes, but this relationship is transparent and loving, proving it to defy all odds while being the most well loved home renovating team out there.

I feel that their love for spiritual wellness is one that keeps the two faithful and positive. I strive to be that way in my own relationship and welcome of my boyfriend's faith. Our faiths are different but our ideals for well rounded and a loving/forgiving nature will drive us to reach goals of bettering each other. This allows me to learn more about my boyfriend's faith and why it means so much to him. I am lucky enough to have someone willing to share their view of faith and grow and learn from mine.

Something that is amazing about Chip and Joanna is that they let others see the silly sides of them. Again, this is one of the things that makes them transparent because they are willing to let others see into who they really are. On camera, you can how infectious their personalities are to others which shows just how loving and kind the two of them can be. They also never fail to put a smile on your face. You can feel the love in the air when they look at each other and how blessed they are to be able to share their passion for design and helping others.

I personally feel that they are the most genuine tv reality stars out there right now. They never get into drama or the media. They each know that focusing on the people and opportunities around them are much more important. Plus, they put their family before their business and tv show. Their 4 young children are growing up to be fantastic people because of the kindness their parents teach them and share with the rest of the world. Even their story of how they met is just the reason Chip is the most loving and trustworthy man for Joanna.

If you haven't seen a perfect celebrity relationship, then look no further than the Fixer Upper duo.