The Top 7 Chick-fil-A Menu Items Ranked

The Top 7 Chick-fil-A Menu Items Ranked

These menu items will have you heading to your nearest Chick-fil-A location before you even finish this.

536
https://www.flickr.com/photos/86530412@N02/8333728559

For any college student that isn't a vegetarian, I'm sure you frequent your closest Chick-Fil-A. At many universities, there is even an on-campus location. I'm grateful because it is so convenient! For myself, and many others, the obsession starts WAY prior to college. The manners of the employees combined with the tasty food... we just CAN'T get enough. With a multitude of different menu items, varying by locations across the U.S, It was so hard to pick just a few menu items. That being said, here are my top seven favorites from the Chick-Fil-A menu.

Chick-Fil-A sauce.

Only at the bottom of my list because it is a condiment, however, it still made this very selective list because it is genuinely TO DIE FOR.

Waffle fry chips.

Most people don't even know about these, so hold tight if you don't. You heard me, right people... WAFFLE. FRY. CHIPS. These delicacies taste just like a dehydrated version of the real thing- almost like a mix of Chick-Fil-A fries and Lays original chips. AMAZING. They offer it at some locations and not others, so hopefully, you're one of the lucky ones.

Milkshakes (mostly the chocolate one).

Although they don't have a variety of flavors like Steak and Shake, they do the classics well. Chick-Fil-A milkshakes have something special about them, honestly. The best part? They always come with a cherry and the chocolate flavor doesn't taste like that fake vanilla and chocolate syrup thing.

Chicken sandwich.

A classic. Truly a classic. I don't think I could've made this list without the sole reason why Chick-Fil-A is a thing. The juicy chicken & pickles combo is just simplistic heaven.

Waffle fries.

The fresh variation of the fries, Chick-Fil-A has one of the most iconic fries in all of the fast food industry. Being one of the only chains to do waffle fries, they do it well. Soft, crunchy, warm, and salty all at the same time... it doesn't get better!

Pro Tip: if you like them a little more crunchy, ask for them well done.

Chicken Biscuit.

Chick-en biscuts have my whole heart, and quite honestly, so does Chick-Fil-A breakfast in general. There was a toss up for this spot between the minis and the regular chicken biscuit, but how can you NOT choose the buttery, flaky goodness that is a whole chicken patty on an entire biscuit? My only wish is that breakfast was available until noon.

NUGGETS.

HELLO. Clearly the best thing on the menu. If you like the strips better, you're wrong. Similar to the Chick-n minis argument, they're bite-sized. Therefore, they are just better. Every single bite is so juicy, and the chicken pairs so well with a huge glob of Chick-Fil-A sauce (number seven) mixed with buffalo sauce... don't knock it 'till you try it. Also, do yourself a favor and make it a combo so you can get those amazing fries and sweet lemonade, Chick-Fil-A makes it best.

Obviously, there are many more amazing menu items from this southern establishment that didn't make this list. That by no means identifies them as bad. I truly have never had anything bad from Chick-Fil-A, and I'm sure it will probably stay that way. So, for those of you chicken lovers, head to Chick-Fil-A for one of these menu items as fast as you can. Let's just hope that it's not Sunday or after 10 P.M.