Chick-fil-A Is Giving Away Free Chicken Nuggets In January

Chick-Fil-A Is Giving Away FREE Chicken Nuggets All Month Long, And We're Clucking Excited

January never tasted so good.

4550

The amount of free food giveaways we've seen this month is honestly astounding (see also: Krispy Kreme Is Giving Away FREE Mini Donuts Every Monday For The Rest Of The Month). I guess restaurants just want to spoil us after winter break to help us get over the post-holiday blues - and honestly, we need all the free food we can get right now. ESPECIALLY FREE CHICK-FIL-A NUGGETS.

For the rest of the month, everyone's favorite chicken spot (sorry, Popeye's) is giving away a free eight-count order of classic Chick-fil-A nuggets to every customer who signs in or creates a Chick-fil-A One account on the company's app. The process is 100 percent FREE, so you won't even have to pull out your wallet to get this snack.

Yes, it's just a snack, unless you add waffle fries.

Some Chick-fil-A locations opted out of the deal, so make sure the drive-thru or restaurant near you is participating in this promotion before you head over on an empty stomach and risk murdering someone out of sheer hanger.

You can also redeem the offer by placing a mobile order through your Chick-fil-A One account (and skip the line - a major plus).

Bonus perk: After you create your Chick-fil-A account, you'll also be able to earn points with every purchase, which will bring you closer to getting even more free food.

If you're feeling motivated and want to stick to your healthy resolutions at all cost (more power to you!) you can also swap out the chicken nuggets and get a free Kale Crunch side salad instead, for only 120 calories. If that's not willpower, I don't know what is.

We suspect that part of Chick-fil-A's decision to give out free nuggets comes in light of the fact that its rival Popeye's is giving away free chicken sandwiches this week, with a purchase of $20 or more. The two chains have been feuding since last year over who has the best chicken sandwich and the war doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. More hilarious tweets for us, so we don't mind.

See also: 10 Reasons You're Clucking INSANE If You Think Anyone Can Top Chick-fil-A's Chicken Sandwich