How To Give Chick-fil-A As A Gift

9 Perfect Ways To Give Someone You Love Chick-fil-A For Christmas

If I were to get a gift as special as any of these, I would be extremely grateful.

1807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfo7cdGYwyw

All we want for Christmas is Chick-fil-A. Thanks in advance.

1. Gift Card

c1.staticflickr.com

No, not creative, but it is thoughtful. I mean, why wouldn't you want to give someone the gift of a lifetime?

2. A bouquet of nuggets. 

c1.staticflickr.com

It's almost like getting a bouquet of flowers, but better. You could get nuggets, put them on skewers, and add ribbon to tie all of them together!

3. A stuffed cow. 

c1.staticflickr.com

This simple gift can remind them of the wonderful taste of Chick-fil-A every time they see the cow. They'll probably be more inclined to get some, thus making it a thoughtful, inexpensive gift.

4. Next time you visit, get some of their favorite sauce. 

c1.staticflickr.com

Now they can enjoy the taste of Chick-fil-A with other things they enjoy!

5. Buy gallons of lemonade or tea. 

pbs.twimg.com

Personally, I love their sweet tea, but the lemonade is pretty bomb too. Now they can enjoy the great refreshing taste at home.

6. Have platters available for Christmas dinner. 

d1fd34dzzl09j.cloudfront.net

Although you may have to get these days in advance, it's a great gift for the whole family to enjoy.

7. Hand cream.

missiontosave.com

Moo-sturizing is important, too.

8. A gift basket. 

wichita.citymomsblog.com

Fill it up with some of their favorite goodies, and more! This can allow them do to whatever they want, and it's super cute and thoughtful.

9. A stocking.

ecx.images-amazon.com

Now every year they will think of you as they put out their great Chick-fil-A stocking! Plus, it's cute, so why not?