Chic Holiday Outfits Under $150

Chic Holiday Outfits Under $150

From pants to dresses, these outfits are perfect for the holiday

143
Chic Holiday Outfits Under $150
Art in the Find

Conni from Art in the Find here, sharing a few great holiday outfits under $150! Holiday party outfits are some of my absolute favorite to feature on the blog. When schedules start to fill up with holiday parties, it’s the perfect time to break out the outfits with sparkle, color, gold, glitter, fun statement necklaces, and faux fur. If you’re thinking about what to wear for your next holiday party this season, here are 5 holiday party outfits to try all under $150.

1 | The Pleated Skirt + Striped Top

One of my favorite holiday party outfits when the weather turns cooler is a floor length skirt like this Olivaceous pleated emerald green maxi skirt I bought from Vocabulary Boutique last year. Long skirts are a great way to stay warm because you can get away with pairing tights under or you can layer a long skirt over a holiday dress to create multiple holiday party outfits..read more

< SheIn$22.99

J.Crew (US)$29.99

ROMWE$24.99

J.Crew (US)$29.50

H&M$49.99

H&M$99.00

H&M$39.99

>

2 | A Gold + Black Fit and Flare Dress

< Nordstrom$113.40

Nordstrom$128.00

Maia$148.00

Chicwish$61.97

Nordstrom$138.00

>

3 | Leggings (with sparkle!) and a black top

< H&M$49.99

H&M$9.99

H&M$24.99

Nordstrom$89.00

SheIn$8.99

Rosegal$26.79

>

4 | A Tulle Skirt + Textured Holiday Sweater

< shabby apple$88.00

J.Crew Factory (US)$27.50

Etsy (US)$150.00

Chicwish$50.92

>

5 | Causal boyfriend jeans + sequin top