5 Products Under $35 That You Need In Your Suitcase

Don't forget to pack these six products to make your next travel experience stress-free.

121
https://unsplash.com/photos/GOZxrAlNIt4

Packing can be unnecessarily stressful and time-consuming solely because we what unexpected adventures lie ahead of us. I often find myself stressing over the fine line of things that I consider "necessities" and actual necessities. These six products will help you prevent over-packing.

Portable charger.

Portable chargers are especially useful on long car rides or while waiting for your flight. Enjoy all the Netflix and video streaming without worrying that your phone will die. If you're lucky enough to not need a portable charger, there's always a friend on 1% who will love you for being extra prepared.

Think Thin protein bars. 

The lemon flavored Think Thin protein bars are my favorite snack while traveling. With 20 grams of protein, you'll be feeling full and satisfied until your next meal. They're convenient, tasty, filling and only $6 a box, what's not to love!

Toothbrush case.

When you're in a hurry and throwing everything in your suitcase, you'll be glad you brought a toothbrush case to protect your toothbrush from any germs at the bottom of your bag. This timeless product will serve you for years to come, and can even be used at home.

Memory foam neck pillow.

Whether you're flying or enduring a long car ride, you'll be glad you packed a neck pillow. Memory foam neck pillows are my personal favorite product to allow a comfortable nap anywhere, anytime. After purchasing one of my own, I can't travel anywhere without it! This product is worth every cent, and your neck will be thanking you later.

Filtered water bottle.

Especially if you're traveling abroad, filtered water bottles will be your new best friend. You will no longer waste your money on overpriced filtered water or feel parched to save a few bucks. Filtered water bottles are a simple product that will serve you and your bank account for years to come.

These five fairly-priced products will be a lifesaver on your next vacation and make you wonder why you ever lived without them. You no longer need to worry about packing an extra toothbrush or cash to afford the $10 water bottles at your hotel. Enjoy your next travel experience a little more than usual while keeping your suitcase lighter.