Charli D'Amelio Addresses Her Part In Recent TikTok Drama

Charli D'Amelio Addresses Her Part In Recent TikTok Drama And Her Maturity Shows Why She Is The TikTok Queen

Charli shares a heartfelt apology for tweets towards ex during drama uproar

815

After a day filled with tweets from multiple TikTok influencers confronting Chase Hudson aka Lil' Huddy on his admission to cheating, Charli D'Amelio took to Instagram to apologize for her part in the controversy.

On Wednesday, July 8, the day after the social media chaos, Charli went live on Instagram. The stream was short and straight to the point.

Charli was visibly emotional throughout the live.

She opens with,

"You should never hate on anyone for their mistakes, because everyone makes mistakes. The only difference is we are handling high school drama in front of millions of people and we did not handle it the right way."

She goes on to speak a bit about the personal information that was posted during the height of the altercation. She feels it was not okay, especially considering they may not have been ready to share that part of themselves with the world.

She apologized for what she said and explains that she was hurt and felt betrayed.

She follows up by acknowledging that it was not the "correct" way of handling the situation and that she will not be making excuses for herself and her actions, "because that is not a true apology."

Charli goes on to address hate comments toward the people involved making it clear that she does not support that kind of behavior and is sorry to those receiving extreme threats due to the situation being made public for her large following to see, as well as the following of the others involved.

Charli then proceeds to direct people to her twitter account for links to support the Black Lives Matter movement, the Yemen crisis, and much more. She states passionately that she believes those are the topics that truly matter and should be getting constant attention.

With one last, "I'm sorry", and "I love you all," Charli thanks everyone for tuning in and ends the live stream after only six minutes.

This is why her support system is so large and constantly growing.

At the young age of 16 years old, Charli D'Amelio is taking accountability for all of her actions, encouraging and practicing the spread of love and kindness instead of hate, and is doing so in a wonderfully poised manner.

She recognizes, acknowledges, and uses her white privilege to bring attention to the injustices worldwide.

Charli D'Amelio is one of the fastest, if not the fastest person to rise in social media fame. With 69.4 million followers on TikTok and rising in less than a year, her platform has the ability to make a great impact on enough minds to enact a multitude of changes in society, the country, and quite possibly the world.

She continues to present herself as a wonderful influence and a respectable human being.

This is why Charli D'Amelio is the QUEEN of Tik Tok.