Fun Charades Ideas for Everyone

Fun Charades Ideas for Everyone

Explore an amazingly fun list of Charades Ideas for Everyone to enjoy!

2228
Fun Charades Ideas for Everyone

No matter how dry or monotonous a party is as soon as the game of charades begins, it soaks up all the dryness. The best way to enjoy a party is with the addition of some hilarious games. When talking about games, the most liked and favored game by people is the charades. It is no doubt the most enjoyed game by adults as well as kids because it has been admired by people for a long time. The charades game is most enjoyable with a greater number of people. It is a very simple yet interesting game. Firstly, the total number of people will divide themselves into teams. Now, each team will get a turn and a player is picked who will start. According to the rules of the game, each team is given a word or phrase which they have to guess and the player chosen has to act upon or mimic the word or the phrase however one can only use actions to convey what he is trying to say. In case of verbal communication, the player is out of the game. The most popular charades are movie titles, song names, various characters, books, etc.

Charade Ideas For Kids:

Meebily.com offers the following movie titles for kid's charades:

Movies

• Snow white and the seven dwarfs
  • Wizard of oz
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • The lion King
  • Pinocchio
  • Peter Pan
  • Cinderella
  • The Princess and the frog
  • Toy Story
  • Mulan

Animals

• Hippopotamus
  • Fish
  • Dinosaur
  • Rabbit
  • Dolphin
  • Monkey

Famous Characters

• Tarzan
  • King Kong
  • Tom Cat
  • Nemo fish
  • Dory fish
  • Pinocchio
  • Bugs Bunny
  • Popeye the Sailor man

Cartoons

• Spider man
  • Superman
  • Batman
  • Ben Ten
  • Dora the explorer
  • Sponge bob Square pants
  • Scooby doo
  • Angry birds
  • Paw petrol

Charades Ideas For Adults

A massive variety of charades can be seen for adults and teens.

Books:

• The Scarlet Letter
  • Harry Potter
  • The Lord of the rings
  • Gulliver's travels
  • Lolita
  • Alice's adventures in Wonderland
  • A Thousand splendid suns
  • Twilight saga: Eclipse
  • A tale of two cities
  • The Hobbit
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Gone with the wind
  • The girl with the golden tattoo

Movie titles:

• Life of pi
  • Shrek
  • The Godfather
  • Alice in the wonderland
  • The King Kong
  • Inception
  • Iron Man
  • Maleficent
  • Star Trek
  • Titanic
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • March of the Penguins
  • Shutter Island
  • Crazy, stupid Love

Famous characters:

• Cat Woman
  • Zombie
  • The Incredible Hulk
  • Harry Potter
  • Shrek
  • Zombie
  • Mad Hatter
  • Red Queen
  • James Bond
  • Dexter
  • Sherlock Holmes

Celebrities:

• Michael Jackson
  • Britney Spears
  • Justin Bieber
  • The Rock
  • Kesha
  • Eminem
  • Paris Hilton
  • Bill Gates
  • Taylor Swift
  • Selena Gomez
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Zayn Malik

TV Shows:

• The big bang theory
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • 13 reasons why
  • Friends
  • The Simpsons
  • Supernatural
  • Dexter
  • Breaking Bad
  • The Office
  • Doctor Who
  • Neighbors
  • Game of Thrones
  • How I met your mother
  • The Vampire diaries

Songs:

• Love you Like a Love song by Selena Gomez
  • Hit me baby one more time by Britney Spears.
  • I will always love you by Houston
  • Perfect by Ed Sheeran
  • Shape of you by Ed Sheeran