7 TV Characters You Liked Until You Hated Them

What happened to them? They used to be so normal.

25

Sometimes you really like a character on a television show - their humor and personality are just charming. There comes a point when you just start to realize that, you kind of hate them. What used to be kinda cute is now just whiny and or hypocritical.

1. Serena van der Woodsen, "Gossip Girl"

When you first start watching you really just want to be her. She's effortlessly cool and pretty. The more you watch, she just becomes entitled. When she gets stuck in a tough situation, she expects it to be taken care of for her.

2. Elena Gilbert, "The Vampire Diaries"

You first meet her while she's this innocent teenager, thrust into a crazy world of vampires, which could take some getting used to for anybody. But, as the series continues she just keeps doing stupidly dangerous things while telling everyone else not to...hypocrite much?

3. Piper Chapman, "Orange Is the New Black"

Why does she feel the need to assert her dominance when all she needs to do is get through without being noticed? She acts entitled to power over others when in reality she just needs to calm down. In the earlier seasons, she goes seriously off the deep end.

4. Walter White, "Breaking Bad"

He's doing all of this for his family, so his family can live on comfortably without him. But in the pursuit of all this power, he actually loses his family. So, all he wanted was to die while he was on top?

5. Dan Humphrey, "Gossip Girl"

Are you kidding me?! He literally IS Gossip Girl and has no remorse for blowing up people's lives. And for what? He acts so entitled but still tries to preach how he's better than all the rich kids he hangs out with.

6. April Kepner, "Grey’s Anatomy"

I can literally go on and on about her. She seems like this sweet, religious girl but turns into this self-righteous, whiny mess.

7. Rory Gilmore, "Gilmore Girls"

She cheats on her boyfriend, breaks up a marriage, and doesn't even think there's a problem! She ruins all her relationships, even the one with her mother.