9 Beloved Game Of Thrones Characters Who May Die This Episode

9 Characters Who Are Most Likely Dying In "The Battle Of Winterfell"

We don't want them too, but we know that winter is coming.

20

The true premier of the acclaimed show "Game Of Thrones" comes on tonight. While there have already two episodes shown already, they seemed to be filler, and more of a character prep to get us ready for the real episode fans have been waiting for. There has been a lot of hype leading up to this episode. This episode already holds the glory of being a record breaking battle sequence for both film and televisionIt is pretty safe to say that there will be many tearful deaths in this episode. Here is a list of who I think will have their last ride against the army of the dead.

1. Daavos Seaworth

Daavos had some good sentimental lines in the last episode, particularly with the little girl. Daavos said that the safest place would be in the crypt...I think it is a wrap for him.

2. Jorah Mormont

Jorah's arc is officially complete. Him convincing Danerys to keep Tyrion as her hand shows the growth of his character over the past eight seasons. I expect Jorah to have his last moment in this episode.

3. Jamie Lannister

Jamie reached full character redemption when he knighted Ser Brienne. I would not be surprised if he sacrifices his life in order to save hers.

4. The Hound

The Hound has been angry for a long time. Seeing Arya safe finally made him a bit at ease and comforted. I would not be surprised if the White Walkers take him out this episode.

5. Theon Greyjoy

Theon returned from his own family in order to help with the Starks. Theon's offering to help protect Bran from the Night King makes me feel like he is going to be gone this episode, too.

6. Grey Worm

Whenever a soldier starts talking about leaving his life for a peaceful one instead, it usually means that they are dying soon. Grey Worm and Missande had this exact same conversation last episode, it doesn't look good for him this time around.

7. Podrick

Podrick has improved greatly in combat under the training of Ser Brienne. Unfortunately, I don't think his training will be enough against the army of the dead.

8. Varys

Varys has been a constant shadow, never putting himself in danger for anyone else. As a person in the crypt, the odds do not look to be in his favor. I see Varys giving his life for someone (Tyrion) in order for the greater good to take place.

9. Bran Stark

This one is tricky, but I believe at least one Stark is dying this episode. Bran told us that the Night King is focused on him and made sure that he would be isolated so that the Night King would come to him. I see this plan backfiring, hard.

Do you think anyone on this list is going to survive? Are more people going to die by the end of this episode? I know one thing, I know what my plans are tonight a 9 p.m., I hope everyone is prepared for the wild ride!