Channing Tatum Makes A Young Girl Dreams

Channing Tatum makes a young 21-year-old with Autism dreams of becoming a talk show a reality.

12
US Weekly

Recently Channing Tatum a famous actor known for his roles in "Magic Mike," "21 Jump Street," "The Vow" and many more movies sat down to be interviewed. The girl who interviewed her name was Carly Fleischmann. This wasn’t just any interview, this was a special one.

According to Good Magazine “Fleischmann has nonverbal autism and never said a word until at the age of 11 when she shocked her family by typing the words “hurt” and “help” on a computer”. Since then she became an author and blogger. She commutes from through an iPad and she does a great job doing it. She has a great sense of humor and it now being shown through her youtube show called “Speechless”.

She had her first guest recently which was Channing Tatum. The way that she introduced him is what is making people all over the world fall in love with her humor and personality. She said “I would like to introduce you to my first guest ever! He has been a stripper, a police officer, a secret agent, a reporter, a boyfriend to many and soon he will dump his wife to be with me. I welcome Channing Tatum”.

She continues the interview by asking if him he would date a 21-year-old with Autism. He responds in the most charming way saying Yes but only if he had permission from his wife. When Carly responded that her Lawyers were working on the divorce papers she made Channing laugh.

The seven-minute interview has Carly asking Channing the absolute best questions. Questions that a typical interviewer wouldn’t ask him. You could see Channing Tatum face when some of the questions threw him off. It was funny and unique. Carly did a great job with her questions.

Some of my personal favorite questions that Carly asked Channing went from as extreme as “ I know you were a stripper growing up. How many girls at the end of your night would you take home.” Channing response to this question was absolutely priceless. You could tell he had no clue how to answer that question. The great questions continued to be “If your daughter was able to date today, which one of your actor friends would you forbid her from dating and why”. Channing responded saying these are so complicated to answer, which is hilarious because it the questions weren’t typical questions he would be asked during an interview and that’s what’s going to make Carly very successful.

Then Channing Tatum turns the table on her and asks her a serious of questions. It was great to see his kind soul. At the end of the interview, Carly says “One of the hardest and scariest moments of my life is sitting next to you and waiting to find out if my dream of being a talk show host is going to turn into a reality”. So then she has two boxes of Channing Tatum biggest fears. Channing Tatum knows his true kindness and sweet soul during this interview.

At the end of the interview, Carly gets to experience many girls dreams, receiving a kiss from Channing Tatum. I honestly believe that Carly will be amazing talk show host one day. Her questions were unique and interesting and I wanted to see more. Hopefully her show gets more guests because I would love to continue seeing Carly and these celebrities and the questions she’s asking them. Carly shows that you can follow your dreams.