Report this Content
Chandler Bing: '90s legend, king of sarcasm, actual goofball, couch potato, sweetheart, low-key scumbag...or, as I like to call him, the Universal Friends Character.
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, we are all Chandler Bing. His jokes and his out-there persona are entirely relatable for all types of people, especially the average college student. Even if you identify as more of a Monica or more of a Joey, you probably still have inherent Chandler-esque qualities.
Don't believe me? Here are 29 times we have all been Chandler Bing.
1. When it comes to food
2. When your friends ask for help
3. Awkward Situations
4. Going out with hot friends...
5. ...and you're not sure how they do it
6. Trying to take a cute "candid"
7. It's a hard knock life for the single and lonely
8. Hey, but at least you have your Tinder matches
10. Not having a heart or any emotions, really
11. Lecture Classes
12. Saying dumb things
14. When your mom doesn't stop talking
15. Thinking about the future
16. Controlling your nosy siblings
17. When nobody responds to you in the group chat
18. After your crush flirts with you
19. Talking to someone you hate
20. You're really just not a "people-person"
21. Sarcasm is your first language
22. Feelings are just not your thing...
23. ...but sometimes you can't help it
24. At least you can make yourself laugh
25. Lazy days are the best days
26. You know you're independent
27. You can give less of a crap at any given time
28. Trying to avoid confrontation is a talent
29. And despite all your quirks and flaws, you still have friends that love you
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.