18 New Year' Eve Champagne Cocktails So You Can Forget 2018 Even Existed

As we all know alcohol is a key ingredient to a good party. What makes a great party is fun cocktails that everyone can enjoy.

27

Champagne is a crucial part of any New Year's Eve. Everyone loves champagne because it makes you feel classy, duh. Only having one drink to offer your guests might feel a little lame though. This list of champagne cocktails, you can be sure to wow all your company with a menu of delicious drinks they can enjoy all night.

1.  Mexican 75

This cocktail is a mix between a margarita and champagne. We all know a margarita turns a get-together into a party, so you can imagine how the rest of the night would go with this on the menu.

2. Champagne Cosmo

Surprise, this cocktail is a mix of a cosmo and champagne. Have cosmo lovers at your party? Now they can join in on the fun too.

3. Raspberry-Lime Champagne Punch

This is a super classy and beautiful way to serve sparkling wine to a crowd. Not to mention delicious.

4. Cotton Candy Champagne Cocktail

Who is classier than Lauren Conrad? Honestly, no one. This Lauren Conrad recipe is adorable and only requires 3 ingredients!

5. Aperol Spritz

This is one of my favorite cocktails of all time. It can be a bit of an acquired taste, but for those who love it, they love it.

6. Orange Sorbet Champagne

This is another simple but beautiful cocktail. All it requires is some orange sorbet, champagne and an orange to garnish.

7. Champagne and Strawberry Shots

NYE isn't usually a jello shot kind of affair, but this recipe from Food Network certainly makes it one.

8. Pink Champagne Granita

Although a cold cocktail might not be ideal for winter, this champagne granita is just irresistible. It looks like clouds!

9. Strawberry Peach Champagne Sangria

Sangria is always a crowd pleaser as well. This bubbly sangria will make everyone's holiday bubbly and bright.

10. Limoncello Spritz

This drink is light and refreshing. Perfect to be sipping on all night.

11. French 75

A French 75 is essentially a champagne martini. The bonus of this cocktail is that it's super sleek design will make any table scape effortlessly elegant.

12. Rock Candy Champagne

13. Mimosas

A mimosa is probably the most popular champagne cocktail you can make. This mimosa bar elevates a simple drink to a new level, plus your guests can create all of their own drinks.

13. Raspberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail

This cocktail is beautiful and doesn't require too many ingredients. This is definitely for people who like to don't like to taste the alcohol in their drink.

15. Pink Champagne Sangria

This Pink Champagne Sangria would be a beautiful addition to any NYE tablescape.

16. Frozen Peach Champagne Cocktail

This Frozen Peach Cocktail might make more sense if you're hosting in a warmer climate than where I'm from, but either way, it looks delicious.

17. Winter Champagne Punch

This punch is so pretty and so festive. An herbal cocktail like this makes for a nice contrast against so many other sweet ones.

18. Hibiscus Tea and Pomegranate Champagne Spritzers

This is the perfect holiday cocktail. Plus look how beautiful it is!