Sorry Chacos, I'm More Of A Birkenstocks Girl

10 reasons why Birks are really are the best shoe out there.
175

Chacos are everywhere, and I mean everywhere. But are they really all that they are cracked up to be? I think not. I mean I'm sure they are great for adventurous outdoor summer activities but have you seen them dressed up? You just cannot do it, it doesn't look good.

But you're probably saying what comfy shoe looks good both dressed up and dressed down? What summer sandal is beneficial for your feet, yet still stylish? What summer sandal molds exactly to your foot shape with only a few wears?

Birkenstocks.

Yup, you heard right, Birkenstocks do all of that and so much more.

I bet you didn't think that was possible, did you?

Trust me on this one, it isn't too good to be true.

And to make my argument more believable, here are 10 reasons why I think you should invest in Birkenstocks over Chacos.

1. They are designed to mold to your own feet only after a few wears, so the shoe is customized specifically for you!

Talk about maximum comfort.

2. They are extremely versatile and can be worn with summer dresses or dressed down for a more casual everyday look.

I mean you can wear them to church, to work, on a walk, and basically anywhere else.

3. There are so many styles to choose from.

Trust me, you will find a pair that you absolutely love, there are just so many to choose from.

4. They are made to last.

These lovely shoes have been made in Germany since 1774 with the highest quality material that will literally last you forever. So although they may be pricey, you're bank account will thank you later when you literally will never have to buy a pair of sandals ever again.

5. They are environmentally friendly.

The Birkenstocks company has managed to reduce their energy consumption by 90% in the last 30 years and have managed to use adhesives for their shoes that are 95% environmentally friendly.

6. They have great arch support.

Not only are they super comfy, but they are great for your feet too! The sole of the shoe is made from a special type of rubber which is designed to absorb the impact from walking which lessens the overall stress on your feet, legs, and spine.

7. They look good on anyone.

Yup, that's right, both men and women can wear these shoes as most of them come in unisex sizes and styles. And with the colors so versatile, you are sure to find a fit that compliments your style. And did I mention they make them for kids too, how much better can it get?

8. They have adjustable widths.

So if you have a more narrow or wide foot, you are still in luck with these awesome shoes because you can adjust the straps to fit your feet perfectly.

9. You can even wear them with socks.

I mean haven't you heard the term "Birkensocks"?

10. They really are the best shoe out there.

And if you don't already have a pair, I highly suggest you invest in one, or if you do, I highly suggest you invest in one, or two, or even three more pairs, they definitely won't go out of style anytime soon.