20 Male Celebrities Hotter Than Peter Kavinsky Or Noah Centineo

'Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!' I'd Marry These 20 Male Celebs WAY Before Peter Kavinsky

Don't get me wrong—Noah Centineo is gorgeous as hell... but these other celebs are hotter.

59

By now, you probably know the names Peter Kavinsky and Noah Centineo. And if you don't, crack open a book (or I guess you could watch the movie, too, but let the record show the book is way better).

Unfortunately, Noah recently revealed that he won't date someone who isn't famous. So while we won't be scoring Hollywood's latest heartthrob anytime soon, here are 20 men who not only stole our hearts first but might actually give us a shot:

1. Michael Provost

Michael Provost is 1000% the only reason I put up with an entire season of "Insatiable." He made the show bearable (although I'm still unsure who names their kid Brick), so I'm gutted he wasn't in more of the second half. Hopefully, he'll have a larger role in the next season.

2. Drew Taggart

Yeah, so maybe every Chainsmokers song sounds the same, but tell me you wouldn't wanna vibe with Drew.

3. Robbie Amell

Yes, he's married. But could you blame me for including him?

4. And of course, also Stephen Amell

What can I say? The Amell boys were blessed. And yes, Stephen is also married... and has kids, but a girl can still dream.

5. Jonny Weston

6. Chase Rice

Underrated. For the past 5 years.

7. Max Schneider

Yeah, so he's also recently married. And it broke my heart. But he's one of the most talented musicians I've been blessed to see live and watch grow. I'd marry him in a heartbeat.

8. Chris Lane

Country singers, am I right? Let me know where I can find one of my own, thanks.

9. John Gurney

10. Ben Simmons

Hot on and off the court. Let's see what this coming season has in store for him and the Sixers.

11. Nick Jonas

Once the hottest Jonas Brother, always the hottest Jonas Brother. Fight me on this, I dare you.

12. Alex Pettyfer

"I Am Number Four" anyone? Believe if or not, that was seven years ago. The boy ages well.

13. Nico Tortorella

ALSO recently married, jeez. Everyone is tying the knot these days. But can you blame his wife?

14. Michael B. Jordan

15. Neymar Jr.

On every list of my mine forever. The man was freaking blessed.

16. Channing Tatum

Loved him since "Step Up" will love him forever.

17. Chad Michael Murray

Tell me you didn't have a major crush on him in middle school. You'd be lying. I was jealous of Hilary Duff for years.

18. Avan Jogia

19. Chace Crawford

The man only gets better with age, I swear. Chace isn't always in the spotlight, but whenever he resurfaces, it's like discovering him on "Gossip Girl" all over again.

20. Jesse McCartney

Tell me Jesse McCartney was not another one of your first childhood crushes and that his songs weren't the soundtracks of your life. Also, let me know how he still looks pretty much exactly the same almost a decade later.