Celebrity Street Style

From going to hangout with friends to walking to work, all of these women kill their outfits, all the time. Celebrity street style is all over instagram and the internet. Celebrities can't leave the house without candids. These are five of them that never fail to leave the house rocking their fits.

1. Selena Gomez

i.pinimg.com

Growing up, I thought Selena Gomez was the coolest Disney Channel star. I was determined to be just like Alex Russo. Since then, not a whole lot has changed. Selena's street style is cute and trendy while also being comfortable. Recently, she has launched collections with Coach and Puma, expanding her influence in the fashion world. If you ask around you're sure to find that Selena is the queen of street style.

2. Kourtney Kardashian

i.pinimg.com

Kourtney K has been thriving ever since she split from boyfriend, Scott Disick, and her style is no exception. Out of all the Kardashian sisters, I think she has the best personal style. She keeps up with trends despite being a mom of three and I am obsessed. She looks amazing and her style definitely reflects that. Kourtney has recently created a line with the store, Pretty Little Thing, to showcase some of her style.

3. Emily Ratajkowski

i.pinimg.com

You probably recognize this chick from your instagram explore page. Besides being incredibly beautiful, Emily Ratajkowski is an active model and actress. She is very well known for her style, although she could probably make a paper bag look good. She is also very fashion forward and occasionally, a little risqué, but we love it. If you haven't seen her face before, I'm sure you will start to.

4 & 5.Two for One: Kaia Gerber and Sophia Richie

i.pinimg.com

You're probably thinking both of these names look familiar but just aren't sure why. Kaia Gerber (left) may look like your average 16-year-old, however, she's a signed model and also, the daughter of Cindy Crawford (no big deal). Can someone please let me know how she's only 16? Kaia's style is super high fashion and trendy. Sophia Richie (right) is Nicole Richie's little sister. If that doesn't ring a bell either, she's also Lionel Richie's daughter. If you still aren't sure who she is, she's also dating Scott Discick. I guess Scotts got a thing for good style. Similarly to Kaia, she also has modeled for companies like Chanel and Michael Kors. Her style is famous for being very high fashion and sporty.

Related Articles Around the Web