15 Hot Guys

Ten years is a long time. My celebrity crushes have definitely changed since then, and I think it's interesting to note the hairstyle changes. If you want to be nostalgic like me, then sit back and relax as you scroll past pictures of pretty boys.

Here's a list of 15 guys that never left my heart, whether they entered it ten years ago or ten days ago.

1. Robert Pattinson

upload.wikimedia.org

"Twilight" was one of my favorite books back then, but I know a lot of girls enjoyed watching the movies more.

2. Taylor Lautner

upload.wikimedia.org

I couldn't include Edward and leave out Jacob. That would be blasphemy.

3. Chace Crawford

upload.wikimedia.org

"Gossip Girl" fans everywhere are swooning.

4. Zac Efron

upload.wikimedia.org

Let's be real, he's been in our hearts ever since the first "High School Musical," and I'm pretty sure he's still going to be a celebrity crush even when he's like 50 years old.

5. The Jonas Brothers

c1.staticflickr.com

If you didn't have a favorite Jonas brother, you're lying to yourself.

7. Matt Czuchry

His name may be hard to pronounce, but I forgive him. Logan was a close second favorite.

8. Matthew Underwood

https://nylon.com/articles/matthew-underwood-zoey-101-grown-up

You knew he was a 'bad boy,' but he was still irresistible.

9. Ian Somerhalder

https://www.popsugar.com/Ian-Somerhalder

This is clearly from my vampire phase.

10. Cory Monteith

upload.wikimedia.org

RIP. Glee was never the same without him.

11. Sam Claflin

upload.wikimedia.org

I'm a sucker for a nice British accent.

12. Patrick Dempsey

upload.wikimedia.org

How could I not include him, just how?

13. Channing Tatum

upload.wikimedia.org

Do I really need to say anything? It's Channing Tatum.

14. Robert Downey Jr.

upload.wikimedia.org

He's Iron Man and just a super cool guy.

15. Tom Holland

upload.wikimedia.org

Even though he's not the original Spider-man, he's an Avenger, so I think he's pretty cool. Plus, there's the accent.