Celebrities I Imagine Eating Lunch at a High School Cafeteria Table Together

Imagine These Folks at Hollywood High School

284
Organic Consumer Association

Oftentimes, I like to imagine celebrities sitting at a high school or college cafeteria lunch-table together. These fictional lunch tables I have written below include stars who typically act in movies together along with celebrities who are actually friends in real life.

"The Cool Girls": Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Amy Schumer, Adele, Brie Larson

"The Wainy Brainy Group" (People Who Star in David Wain's Movies and TV Shows): David Wain, Michael Showalter, Michael Ian Black, Paul Rudd, Ken Marino, Joe LoTruglio, Beth Dover, Janeane Garofalo, Jon Hamm, Christopher Meloni, Lake Bell, Justin Theroux

People Who Sit At the Wainy Brainy Table Sometimes: Jennifer Aniston, Bradley Cooper, Kumail Nanjiani, Aziz Ansari, Thomas Lennon, Robert Ben Garant

Rising Comedy Stars: Keegan Michael-Key, Jordan Peele, Chelsea Peretti, Jenny Slate, Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Kumail Nanjiani, Bo Burnham, Thomas Middleditch, Martin Starr, Zach Woods, TJ Miller, Kurt Braunohler, Zack Pearlman, Alice Wetterlund

Safdies and Bros (People Who Star in the Films of Benny and Josh Safdie-the directors of Heaven Knows What and Good Time): Benny Safdie, Josh Safdie, Buddy Duress, Robert Pattinson, Ronald Bronstein, Arielle Holmes, Eleanore Hendricks, Necro, Casey Neistat, Sean Price Williams

The Lanthimos Lunch-Table (Yorgos Lanthimos and the stars of his films): Yorgos Lanthimos, Ariane Labed, Efthymis Filippou, Colin Farrell, Angeliki Papoulia, Athina Rachel Tsangari, Olivia Colman

Star Wars Bros (the male stars of the new Star Wars films): Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Domhnall Gleeson

The New Cool Kids (the kid stars of Stranger Things and the new It): Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Owen Teague, Jackson Robert Scott, Sadie Sink. Raffey Cassidy

Dunkirk Bros (The Young Male Stars of Dunkirk): Fionn Whitehead, Harry Styles, Barry Keoghan, Adam Long, Elliott Tittensor, Bobby Lockwood, Keith Guthrie, Brian Vernel

British Comedy Crew (writers, creators, and stars of Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz): Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Jessica Hynes, Martin Freeman, Paddy Considine, Rob Brydon, Mackenzie Crook, Lucy Davis