17 Reasons Why I Love My Birthday And You Should Love Yours Too

My birthday is in September, and I am celebrating the entire month.

235

I absolutely love birthdays. Whether it's mine or someone else's, birthdays should be celebrated to the full extent of what they are. It's important to always make the people close to you feel loved every day, but especially on their birthday. I'm really not sure exactly why I started loving birthdays so much, but I always have enjoyed them. Bringing out all the decorations and cards and treating someone as special as they truly are brings me so much joy. The day you were brought into this world is truly a miracle and is a good enough reason to celebrate.

Another year of being alive! 

You made it this far! Time to celebrate all your accomplishments!

A simple reason to throw a party

Who doesn't love a party in your honor? Celebrating with all your friends is one of the best parts of your birthday!

Self love

Treat yourself just because on a random day, but especially on your birthday. Self love is the most important kind of love.

There is a day that is specifically for you

You get one whole day out of the year dedicated just to you for just being alive. That is good enough reason for me to love your birthday.

A new year, a new you

Something I always do on or before my birthday is make a list of goals I have for myself. Small or big, you have a full year to make a change.

Each birthday is a new memory, so you might as well live it to the fullest!

Everyone has a memory from a birthday party in elementary school. Why not keep the fun memories going by living your birthday to the fullest every year?

CAKE

Need I say more? Cake, any flavor, shape, or brand, is delicious and SHOULD be eaten on your birthday. Lots of it.

And some more cake

Again, cake is delicious. Do not, I repeat do not, skip birthday cake for a "diet." That diet goes out the window on your birthday. Eat all the cake you want.

People have to celebrate you!

Embrace all the happy birthdays that are sung to you. This day is all about you, so let people celebrate you because you deserve it.

Presents

The thought behind the present is what makes each gift count. If the present is something tangible or just a simple act of someone being there, those people care about you which is a reminder of all the things to be thankful for. Having people stand by you and root for you and care for you is one of the greatest gifts in this world.

Getting pampered!

How fun is it that people treat you special on your special day?

Some more cake

Cake is one of the greatest gifts of all. Consume all of it.

It's your birthday, you can do whatever you want to do

Anything goes. It's your birthday you can cry if you want to

One step closer to reaching your goals

This year, I turned 21. I am one year closer to graduating college (woah). I am one year closer to starting my career (also woah).

Celebrating the entire month

My birthday may be on September 17th, but I celebrate the entire month of September. I recommend making the whole month a celebration.

Getting so much love from the ones you love

People show you all their love on your day. There are so many people who love you and care about you, and your birthday is just another opportunity for them to show you that.

YOU are special

Kid President said it best, "You were born to be awesome."

From Your Site Articles