How To Celebrate International Women's Month

8 Ways to Celebrate International Women's Month

Who run the world?

70
https://www.pexels.com/photo/calendar-conceptual-data-date-272976/

Who run the world?

Spend time with a female role model.

Medical consultation

Whether this is a family member, a respected professor or any female role model who has impacted your life, find some time to sit and talk with them. They'll appreciate your time and you will have the opportunity to learn from and laugh with a wonderful female figure in your life.

Read up on international female role models.

Herstory is chock full of bright and brave women. There are so many historical figures and current day heroes to research. Go hit those books!

Compliment a female friend.

Do this sincerely . Compliment her on a trait or talent that is important to her, but people never really see. Boost your fellows queens!

Treat yourself.

You're a woman- show yourself some love! Cancel those plans you don't feel up to, wear a face mask, get that gauc!

Treat yourself (responsibly).

Self care is mainly parenting yourself. Go that extra mile to give your future self a leg up. Get ahead on your work, update your resume, go for a run,etc!

Mentor another woman.

Female mentor-ship is so important. If you are in a place where you can help mentor a fellow woman- take it!

Volunteer

There are plenty of women's shelters and tutoring centers that need volunteers. See what your community's needs are and go lend a hand.

Be bold.

Like the artist who created this piece, never let your voice be silenced.