I have been around dogs and cats for almost my entire life. I like dogs sometimes, don't get me wrong. However, I will always prefer cats to dogs.
1. Toe Beans.
3. They do not bark.
They are more quiet overall.
4. They (almost) always land on their feet.
They are more agile.
5. They do not need to go outside to do their business.
They do not need to be walked.
6. They keep themselves clean.
My one cat likes to be a good "big brother" and bathe his siblings.
7. They require less attention.
Although sometimes they want attention when you are busy with something.
8. They (generally) take up less space.
9. Less expensive to adopt.
Less expensive to take care of.
10. Their average lifespan is longer.
A cat's average lifespan is 13-17 years. My cat Sasha, pictured above, is 17 now.
11. They are more alert.