4 Movies To Be Excited For This Summer

4 Movies To Be Excited For This Summer

39
4 Movies To Be Excited For This Summer
s3.amazonaws.com

There is always a constant feeling that you should be doing something each day over the summer. Sometimes, there really is nothing to do, so why not go out and see a movie? There are so many upcoming movies from horror to comedy that are guaranteed to entertain all audiences.

1. "Lights Out"

Rated PG 13; in theaters on July 22. "Lights Out" is the movie for you if you are a horror movie fanatic. Just from viewing the trailer, this film looks like it is guaranteed to make you jump out of your seat. We have pretty much all had a fear of the dark when we were younger, this film will definitely bring back some nostalgia. One interesting fact to note about this movie, is that James Wan is the producer. Wan is noted for directing the Saw series and creating Billy the puppet, from the movie, Dead Silence. Wan also directed other horror movies such as The Conjuring and Insidious. It is safe to say Lights Out will be scary based on Wan's previous works.

2. "Sausage Party"

Upon viewing the thumbnail for the trailer, you would think this is a standard animated children's film, well that is where you are wrong. This is an R-rated animated comedy, featuring actors such as Kristen Wiig, James Franco, Seth Rogen and Edward Norton. Just by viewing the list of actors in this movie, you can already assume that it will have you in tears from laughing so hard. It is definitely not common to see a R-rated animated film, however this sure looks like it will be anything but ordinary. Catch it in theaters on August 12th.

3. "Suicide Squad"

Rated PG 13. If you are a fan of action movies or DC films, you will definitely enjoy "Suicide Squad." The film will be in theaters on August 5th. It features actors such as Will Smith, Cara Delevingne, Jared Leto and many more. The movie also features super villains such as The Joker, Harley Quinn, Deadshot and several others.

4. "Star Trek Beyond"

The film will be in theaters on July 22nd. If you are a fan of sci-fi films you should definitely watch this film. It is the third in its series. The movie will feature actors such as Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana and Idris Elba. One of the stars of the movie, Anton Yelchin, sadly passed away on June 19th.