If the Cast of 'Friends' Went to Belmont

Plenty of coffee shops for Phoebe to play at.

117

Ross

That RA who always seems to be just around the corner waiting for you to make a peep or break curfew/ visitation.

Usually hanging in the history department or being the most informed tour guide answering questions you did not even know you had(or wanted) - he knows ALL about the bell tower.

BUT we know for sure he is going to be off the market by the end of Senior Year #ringbyspring.

Rachel

A gal coming into school who is not quite sure of the way it should work, A.K.A she may be that one gal taking a bit of time in the laundry room or making her own meals.

ALWAYS with her sorority sisters (probably hanging in the Beaman) and "throwing what she knows" with who she knows at all times. Also, you know she would be caught on 12th South posing by “I Believe in Nashville” or working at Reese Witherspoon’s store.

Monica

The roommate who schedules you to clean the room three times a week and even is seen cleaning the community bathrooms every once in a while.

You can probably find her in Club Lila looking to get all A’s this semester but is regularly caught stress eating Jeni’s or Sprinkles Cupcakes down on 12th South. She is also in a srat and can get just a tad bit competitive in Greek Olympics and Greek Sing.

Chandler

Came in undecided but is confident the GPS office will be able to help him out. You can also see him as a major star in Fall Follies or as the cool RA in the upper class dorms. In his frat he is on the board and definitely the choreographer for Greek Sing.

But also knows the true needs of every college student.

Phoebe

Spends most of her days on the lawn or in a gazebo playing “Smelly Cat” acoustically and teaching guitar, but at night you can catch her at one of the FEW coffee shop locations we have here in Nashville. We honestly are not sure what her major is but she has taken college as an opportunity to reinvent herself.

Joey

Freshman fifteen came in quick for Joey in the cafe (especially with chicken tender day) and the Chick Fil A declining points.

But he is a standout for his performances in the theater department where he wows audiences with his ability to speak in French. He is quite successful with the ladies with his new phrase, "How you bruin?"

Janis (Had to throw her in)

That girl you met, honestly you are not sure where you met her but she appears almost everywhere on campus in your most inopportune moments. I am talking the line in Starbucks, the Fit Rec, or in Club Lila in the quiet section. She also always wants to chat about how she is struggling to pick a major *cue OH MY GOD*

But of course the gang regularly hits up Bongo and all the local hotspot coffee spots to study and, well, everyday.