A Case For A Type One Civilization: Part II

Part I Detailed How Our Current Monetary-Market System Failed To Transition To A Type One Civilization. Now Let's Examine What A Legitimate Type One Civilization Can Look Like.
11

The lack of stability and collective coherence of the Monetary-Market system is inherently driven by the competitive nature of its ideological structuring. Additionally it is a system that orients distribution in a very focused manner that prevents a vast majority of the human species from truly benefiting from the luxuries and technological fruits of civilization. These factors unequivocally objectively condemns the Monetary-Market system to the realm of failed models of history as a result of complete obsolescence. https://www.theodysseyonline.com/case-for-type-1-c...

Some distinct features of a Type One civilization would be things such as designing the model of civilization of ensure the self sufficiency and self sustainability. Completely phase out the possibility of civilization collapse, other than unforeseen natural events or extinction level cosmic events. This would require immense decentralization of the economy in order to convert to a 100% sustainable global energy structure; extremely manageable with available technologies in wind, solar, Hydroelectric, geothermal, etc. It would also require technology to decentralize and restructure our methods of food production to largely phase out agriculture, especially monoculture agricultural, in favor of technological productions like greenhouses and industrial greenhouses that operate on hydroponics, aeroponics, aquaponics, etc. Additionally, knowledge data banks, productive capabilities, water purification, systems of technological infrastructure, etc all have to be designed for each community to retain in the event of destabilization of the greater collective civilization. These technologies have to ensure the security of persons for each community; whether it is food for survival, or knowledge to ensure an open and free society that does not close itself off to the dictates of ignorance.

We must ontologically design the systems of civilization to ensure the evolutionary transformation of the civilization into more complex forms that can guarantee transformation of institutional shortcomings and unforeseen flaws and mistakes. If our institutions seize up with the distractions of culture and the superficialities of human drama; our civilization risks being exploited by the worst among us and the stability of the civilization itself is at risk of breakdown and collapse.

Organization and management of our entire Type Zero civilization history needs to be reassessed to transcend the clutter of arbitrary concepts pregnant in the Monetary-Market system. Taking note that foundation principle institutional structures are needed to collectivize institutions and groups of people rather than feudalistic ideological divisions and tribalistic mentalities. Such foundation principles can also be a system of checks and balances of powers for the civilization.

An example of a Type One civilization model can be seen with a structure of Direct Democracy, Representative Democracy, Meritocracy, and Technocracy. The Direct Democracy provides a horizontal structure that focuses power to every individual as a functioning mechanism of the civilization to avoid the concept of externalities that lead to populations being disregarded when policies are planned. Representative Democracy offers a means of every community, once self sustainability and sufficiency is achieved, to collectivize on the global stage. It also provides a means of ensuring democratic checks on all institutions to avoid exploitation and abuse. Meritocracy is a means of checking all institutions to justify their existence on the basis of their merited works; allowing for controlled vertical structures to provide the benefits of top-down orientation such as efficient production and leadership by those merited within the institution. Technocracy is the final foundation that fuses the vertical management of Meritocracy with the power distribution of the Direct and Representative Democratic systems by having those with the highest technical skills to be able to be effectively utilized in concert of the greater Type One model. This form of management and organization can allow for cohesive collectivism while ensuring individualism to the highest degree without the interference of institutions acting as transcended entities that act as independent forces of power and control beyond the Direct Democratic foundation. The objectively of the scientific minded basis of Technocratic leadership offers a rational check and balance of society that provides the information to guarantee a will informed Direct Democratic population.

Finally, and arguably most important to indicate Type One status, integrating a cooperative symbiotic relationship with the biosphere. This will require a rapid large scale project to rejuvenate the biospheres on all levels of the ecosystem. Given the restricting of civilization to complete renewable energy and the transition of production away from petrochemicals towards biological materials for production such as hemp. A Type One civilization would be capable of recycling and efficiently create products to such an extent that waste would be virtually eliminated and resource scarcity technologically abolished. It would therefore be a civilization that allows the rest of the planet's biology to enjoy the lands without displacement. Our returning of lands to natural habitats in order to provide life a chance to recoil from the 6th Great Extinction humanity is currently perpetuating with our actions.

A Type One civilization is an inevitability as long as civilization exists; the Monetary-Market System must be transcended if the human species is to survive. The objective failures and shortcomings of the model will not succeed in transitioning to Type One stature. A new system must assert itself if the human species is to survive and thrive as a greater complex organism. The task is new for the human species to face with legitimate potentiality of creating; but the dream of a global civilization is millennia years old. Utopian dreams of the past are objectively no longer abstract fantasies, but outlines for greater complexity in human life. Old problems will be solved, but with all evolutionary jumps there are new challenges that arise. The transition to a Type One civilization is not the end of time or end all moment that created Paradise on earth. It is taking the responsibility to retain the reality of evolution in face of civilization and societal development.