Carmelo Anthony Interview with Travis Barr

Another 10 for 10 interview with Travis Barr about Carmelo Anthony

75
Syracuse.com

This interview will be with another one of my awesome Caz Friends in Travis Barr. Just like Tommy he also lived in the same hallway as me freshman year. We played a lot flag football together during our time at caz and we have also been in the same fantasy football league for 5 years. I would like to thank him for taking time out of his day for this.

Q: Who are you?

1. Travis Barr 24 @Travybaboss

Q:How did you find out about Carmelo?

Thebiglead.com

2. I heard about melo cause I'm from Syracuse and watched him play 2003 season leading to the national championship

Q:First Reaction when you saw him play?

3. When I first saw melo play I was super young and just liked him cause he was good on Syracuse but then watching him run shit on the nuggets is what really got me into him.

Q:Favorite Melo game?

Zimbio.co,

4. I'd have to say my favorite melo game was probably the entire championship series agains the lakers. He played his ass off that whole series and guarded Kobe the best he could.

Q:Melo's biggest weakness?

5. His biggest weakness is he trusts his shot too much sometimes and he doesn't understand he's gotten older and can't do all of the same shit he used to. He's a ball hog sometimes too.

Q:Melo's biggest strength?

6. His basketball IQ. He knows what to do or what he could do with the ball and it would work if execute correctly.

Q:First reaction of him at Cuse?

7. When he was at cuse I was really young so I just liked him cause he was the best player and winning haha but he was pretty nasty

Q:Do you believe he is getting blackballed from the NBA?

8. I don't really think he's being blackballed I just don't think anyone wants to deal with hoodie melo haha. Plus he really didn't prove much on the rockets

Q:Predictions for this season?

9. I personally don't think he's going to play again but I don't think he should have been rejected from the USA team

Q: Reaction that he signed with the Blazers?

Youtube.com

10. So I'm not exactly sure how melo is going to perform but I think Portland is the right place for him to land. With them injured at forward and melo wanting a key role on a team this is his shot to prove he can still play at the level of other nba players. He needs to play hard and make shots cause the only thing he's playing for right now is trying to help Portland out of the hole they've already dug since the beginning of the season.Also not sure how Melos attitude and dames attitude are going to mix

Special thanks to Travis for the awesome interview!!!!! Hope everything is going well and can't to hang out again!!!