What Can You Use a Car Title Loan For?

What Can You Use a Car Title Loan For?

Car Title Loan
71

You may find yourself asking, “ What can you use a car title loan for?”, or “Do you have to tell the lender what you want to use it for?” Car title loans can be used for any bills or expenses that you need to cover.

One of the many pros about car title loans with TFC Title Loans is we are a “no questions asked” customer service experience. When you call or apply for a title loan, we don’t ask why you need it unless you willingly share that information with us. Borrowing money can be a personal topic for some people, and we want to respect our customers.

Since 1994, TFC Title Loans has been one of the leading auto title loan lenders in the area. We’ve handled car title loans with thousands of people, offering them the same great customer service. People have taken out a car title loan for so many diverse reasons. Here at TFC, we offer anywhere from $2,500 to $50,000. Does your financial emergency fall into that range?

Home Emergency

When we least expect it, something can go wrong in our home. The air conditioner might break, the water heater might stop working, or maybe even your fridge won’t stay cold. No matter the household problem, you can take a car title loan out to pay for your home emergency.

• Central Air Conditioning Unit

The national average to replace a central air conditioning unit is $5,315, ranging from $3,715-$7,165. The lowest could be $1,800 when the highest has hit $10,250.

• Water Heater

The average cost of a water heater and installation depends on if it is tank or tankless. With a 40 to 50-gallon tank, the cost could be around $889. A tankless water heater has an average of $3,000.

• Refrigerator

A top-mounted freezer model is the least expensive which can cost about $350 to $600. Bottom-mounted freezer refrigerators may cost you from $80 to $1,200.

• Dryer and/or Washer

If you need a washer and/or dryer, these could cost you. A new washing machine can cost between $250 and $2,050; dryers can cost from $200 to $1,750.

Mechanical Repairs

Even if your car malfunctions, TFC Title Loans can help you pay for it with a car title loan. You could use the title of that vehicle, or even use the title of another vehicle you may own. Having to pay for a mechanic and parts together can often set you back. A car title loan can help!

• Catalytic Converter

CarMD.com names this the second most common car repair when your “check engine” light comes on. Depending on the vehicle, the total costs with parts and labor could go as low as $300 to as high as $3,000. The average cost hits in the middle at $1,029.

• Ignition Coils

From the top 10 car repairs of 2015, this one hit at number 3 when included with spark plugs, but number 6 alone. With spark plugs, the average cost is about $390, while alone its $236.

• Brake Pads

Another very common replacement, the average cost of a brake pad replacement could be $150 per axle, ranging from $100 to $300 per axle.

• Oxygen Sensor

This is actually the number one engine malfunction, according to CarMD.com. It can fail because of neglecting car repairs, engine leaks, or using the wrong gas. The average cost hits exactly $258.63.

Hospital Bills

Whether it’s a broken bone or some unfortunate accident that sent a family relative to the hospital, TFC can help you cover those unexpected medical costs with car title loans. Even if you have a pet that needs surgery, we can help cover it.

• Pet: Swallowing Something Foreign

If your pet manages to swallow a toy or another foreign object, the average cost according to pet insurance claims and vet costs is about $2,964.

• Childbirth

A common complaint in the medical field, mothers are agitated by the out-of-pocket costs for having a child after their insurance covers. According to one report, a woman had to pay over $5,000 in hospital bills.

• Broken/Fractured Arm

A report on a health website placed the cost for a cast on a small fracture in an elbow to cost a family $1,200 even with good insurance. Other reports after insurance even claim having to still pay between $400 and $900.

• Wisdom Teeth Removal

Including the cost of anesthesia, follow up visits, and the surgical removal, in 2017 the average cost of a wisdom tooth removal was between $200 and $500 per tooth. Removing all four, you can expect to pay about $1,500.

Impound Loans

If you have a vehicle that has been towed, TFC could help you cover the costs with a car title loan so you can get back on the road! There are many fees associated with an impound from recovering the vehicle to an extra towing fee. Even the type of vehicle can affect the price.

• Release Fee

In order to release your car and get it back, you need to pay the fee for them to give it back to you. This ranges from $90-$250, possibly even more.

• Towing Charges

Having a vehicle impounded will also cost you for the actual act of towing. This ranges from $100-$800 depending if it’s a private company, while local laws may set a maximum.

• Flatbed/Dolly Fee

If the vehicle was disabled for some reason, there may be a fee for having the car put on the flatbed or dolly. This is a little smaller of a fee, but still $40-$150.

• Storage fees

The longer you wait, the more it will cost you. Depending on local regulations, storing your car for more than a day could set you back $10-$100 per day.

Vacations

It may sound too good to be true, but a car title loan allows you to spend your funds on whatever you need to. If you’ve been going through a stressful time, want to take a vacation, and just don’t have the funds right that moment, then a car title loan could help give you the vacation you’ve been waiting for.

• Domestic/International Airfare

Depending on where you want to go, airfare is usually what can cost you the most. On average, a domestic flight could cost about $350 to $399, while an international flight could cost about $992.

• Daily Hotel Costs

Right now, the average hotel cost for 2017 is at $130.85. Like airfare, it’ll depend on the season and where you will be going that will affect your pricing.

• Vacation Spending

Overall, including your airfare and hotel rate, the average cost per person for a vacation is about $1,145 per person, or $4,580 for a family of four.

Other Bills

If you need to play catch up on your bills, TFC Title Loans can help you with a car title loan. You get your money in your hand the moment you sign your agreement with us. That means, you can put it into your bank account and disperse it how you like. Common bills that our customers use a car title loan to pay for are:

• Credit card
  • Rent
  • Phone
  • Cable/Internet
  • Electric
  • Other car payment (not the one with the title)
  • Other loans
  • Funeral bills

TFC Wants to Help You with a Car Title Loan

Even if you didn’t see the reason you may need a car title loan, that’s perfectly okay! We see new reasons all the time for why you may need a car title loan. Everyone is different and has their own unique situation. We are a judge-free customer service, and you don’t need to tell us why you may need a car title loan with TFC.

Applying with TFC Title Loans

Now that you know you can use a car title loan for anything, we bet you’re ready to apply for a car title loan. The process is extremely simple with a short application, and the ability to get your funds in as little as one business day. Just follow these three steps:

1. Apply online through your phone or computer, or call a TFC representative to discuss if you qualify at 844-242-3453.
  2. Submit the documents required by your TFC representative. This will include items like: your free and clear vehicle title, proof of income, government ID, and more.
  3. Once you’ve submitted your documents, you can head over to the nearest TFC Title Loans to sign your documents. When they’re signed, you get your money right there to spend however you wish.

We’ve streamline our application process to make it easier for you. You are moments away from seeing if you qualify! Apply today; there are no obligations.