Can You Say Slut?

Can You Say Slut?

That evil girl was hiding her devil horns and I knew it

79
Can You Say Slut?

“Can you say slut?!?! I know right? I bet under her blonde hair she has devil horns!” these thoughts ran through my mind. I promise I don’t hear voices and I'm not crazy. I just don’t have real friends.

For the longest time I thought I had friends, yet again I was wrong. Sadly two years ago in seventh grade, I found out that my ex best friend was spreading all my secrets to the whole school. I felt so betrayed. I had no one to trust anymore. This feeling sucked. It made me want to crawl into a ball and cry my eyes out.

But back to the present time. The slut im talking about is Addison Ray. She is always making my life a living hell! Well it all started when she told some girl in my English class whose name is Alex, that I was spreadying rumors that her and Justin made out in a tent this summer. Alex is a sophomore who is related to some girl in my Spanish class called Julie. Well when I tried to explain that I didn’t start the rumor, she refused to listen and kept yelling at me. She made me mad because she would listen so I yelled, “shut up and let me talk!!”

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I officialy earned the nickname crazy girl. Everyday I walk through the halls and the senior boys yell, “hey! Its crazy girl! Are you going to go crazy at lunch today?” I try to ignore them and let their hateful comments role off my back.

I sit in the back row in every class and try not to cry. If your reading this and think im a cry baby you should honestly shut you mouth till you know the real me.

Everyday I go home to find my mom drink and my dad gone like usual. I run up to my room and find my sister asleep on the floor. I pick her up and give her a bath. Once the clock hits 6:30 pm I carry her down stairs. She may be three years old but she doesn’t know how to walk uet. Once we are down stairs in the kitchen. I place bridget in the pink high chair. I try and find something for dinner, but the house is complety emplty expect for one corndog that was left in the very back of the freezer. I split it in half and place it in the oven. Dirty dishes cover the counters. I clean two plates off in the bath tub. My sister eats her half of the food within seconds. My dad enters the house drunk like usual. When he spots me in the kitchen he starts yelling at me for making such a mess. He strikes me five times till I break down and cry. He sees my sister crying and shaking because she is scared. The raise of his hand makes me yell out,” don’t hit her! I will take her beating!”

My father’s face is full of shock. He removes his belt and beats me with it twelve times. When he is finished he starts to yell at my mom, “marget where is my dinner?!?!?” my mother replies from the other room, “David! I I I don’t kn kn know!” my mother always stutters when she becomes drunk. My sister becomes scared so I carry her upstairs. I tuck her into bed and lock our bedroom door.

Around 2:30 a.m. I heard a gun fire and then a few minutes later police sirens. I pick my sister up and hide in the closet. We fall asleep till the sound of our door being broken down wakes us up. I held my sister close to my chest. She starts to cry, so I try to hush her but it does not good. Our closet door was ripped off the hingens. To my surprise I look up and see a women police officer standing behind a man dressed in all black wearing a police badge. They whisper, “come here girls. We are not going to hurt you. We just want to help.” They carried bridget down the stairs and lead me out the front door. I look out of the corner of my eye and see my father laying on the ground covered with blood.

Fear rises through out my whole body. Once were outside I notice how may police cars are surrounding my house. I start to get really scared. They start to ask me tons of questions, such as my age, my full name, and if im alright. When I answer my voice cracks, “ my name is alayna, im 15 this is my sister Bridget she’s 3, and I think so.

The police women noticed all my scars and injured and start to ask what happened. I responded quietly, “ my dadd beat me and I took my sisters beatings also.” I started to cry. The police man looks at me and stops, “im sorry to tell you this, but your father stabbed your mom and she shot him. They have both passed away… we plan to take you to a local hospital to get you checked out.” I started to cry.

They place me and bridget in the back of the police car. once we were at the hospital. It had turned out the reason bridget couldn’t walk was, because she had very bad brain damage. I asked, “what caused the brain damage?” the doctor replied in a stern voice, “ she was abused upon the skull and it caused the very bad damage. We are not able to fix the permanent damage.” Before I could ask anymore questions they rushed me back to the x-ray.

Ten minutes went by before the results came in. it seems that I broke my wrist when my dad was beating me. I had to get a cast. I let my sister pick out the color. Of course she picked the color hot pink. I let bridget draw all over it with the colored sharpies that the nurse gave me. My skin only had a little color on it.

I have to have the cast for six weeks. They are placing my sister and me in a foster home. They don’t veleive me when I say I can take care of my sister and myself alone.

When we were on our way to meet our knew foster family the police women took us to walmart and let us choose a knew outfit and a pair of shoes. They let bridget pick out two new toys. She got a baby doll and a little Barbie doll.

We pulled into a huge driveway. The house was three stories. As the car stopped a blonde women with glasses came out. She met us at the car and opened bridgets door. She picked bridget up and opened my door. She had a huge smile upon her face. She made us follow her into the house. The house smelled like fresh chocolate chip cookies. She said, “ hello, welcome to your new home! My name is Lisa.” Bridget replied with her first word, “hwi!”

Surprise filled my eyes. For all I knew bridget may never walk or talk and all the sudden she was saying her first word. I looked at bridget and said, “ what did you just say?!?!” bridget with huge smile replied, “hwi.” Lisa looked at me confused and asked, “ why is it a big deal she said hi?” I explained everything to her. Lisa smiled and showed us to our new rooms.

My room was purple with peace signs all over. Which I fell in love with instantly. Bridgets room was hot pink with princesses all over. We even got our own bathrooms with a walk in closet that matched the theme of our rooms. The third floor, which is the floor our rooms were on, had an arcade and a huge play room. It all seemed like a dream till lisa mentioned me starting school in about a week.

A week full of stress and fun was already over… I had to wake up at 6:30 a.m. to get ready and eat lisa’s famous chocolate chip pancakes. I caught my bus at 7:3- a.m. th us was really crowded and loud. The ride to my new school was a stressful 15 minutes. The bus came to a stop. I looked up to see a huge stone building. A sign about the front door read East-Side High School. Everybody was shoving to get off. Well everyone but me. I just sat in my seat and waited till the whole bus was empty. Being last wasn’t a bad thing to me.

As I walked into the main office I knew I had straight into hell. The principle looked up from his desk and called me to his office, “ may I help you?” I replied with a stutter, “h h hello hello sir. I am alayna. I am the new student.” He looked back down to his desk and shuffled through all the papers and grabbed one and handed it to me, “oh yes alayna perry. Here is your schedule.” I looked at the paper he held in his hand. Which a quick response i said, “Oh thank yousir.” Je was quick to correct me,” please call me Mr. G.” a smile appeared on his face as I let his office.

I was wondering around the hall way. I looked at all the numbers upon the lockers. Searching for locker 327 was not easy. I turned to see the cutest guy ever. He opened his locker which was right next to mine. A smile appeared across his face as he spoke, “Oh hey, im chase!” I was in such shock worlds couldn’t come out. He spoke once again, “ you must be alayna?” finally words came out of my mouth, “oh yeah that’s me!” he is super cute! His blonde hair was in his eyes yet he made contact with me. He had some of the most gorgeous blue eves I have ever seen. He spoke again, “ if you need help finding any classes feel free to ask me.” I was still in shock that all I could say was okay! He smiled and then walked away. The bell rang and scared me. The halls filled with people. I looked down at my schedule to find the time and place for my next class.

As I walked into the class room everyone gave me the look like I just murdered twelve people. The teacher spoke loud and stern, “welcome to second period English. I am mr. white, you must be alayna perry. You will be sitting by chase.” I walked slowety to the empty seat. Chase looked over at me and smiled. I spoke in a whisper, “ I guess we meet again.” He laughed. Even his laugh was perfect!

The bell rang and I waited to be the last person out of the room. Chase was one of the first people out, yet he was waiting by my locker. His voice was quite deep as he spoke, “Hey, im having a few friends over to my house wanna come?” I spoke quietly, “umm no thanks.” He rushed with a reply, “if a ride is what you need to be able to comeover I can give you one.” I took his offer up and called lisa to tell her I was going to my new friends house. She didn’t care, so I went on my way with chase.

As the car stopped I looked out my window and saw a two story town house with two other cars parked out front. Chase pulled me to the door and stopped to say, “hey don’t be nervous.” I was shocked he could tell I was nervous. I ignored him and followed him inside. He introduced me to everybody. The mixed girl with beautiful long black hair was Addie. The pale girl with black hair and amazing taste in fashion was sarah. The short somewhat tan girl with pretty brown eyes and black hair was Jennifer. They greeted me warmly with a smile.

All the sudden a guy came into the living room to join us. he was mesmorizing. He had brown hair with a little part in the front that stood up and big brown eyes. The smile he held on his face was amazingly cte. He spoke finally, “Hi, I'm Patrick, and I must say you are so gorgeous.” Redness grew upon my face. It felt like love at first site.

As we got to talking I learned Addie and Chase were dating, but Patrcj was single. Jennifer is amazingly smart and funny. She was single, only because she didn’t have time for a boyfriend.