The Best Things About Camping In The Fall
Lifestyles

Camping is already the best, but camping in the fall is even better.

260

I'm sure avid campers everywhere will agree that fall is one of the best seasons for exploring nature. Trees are beginning to change color, the weather is cool enough for cozy campfires, and the bugs are no longer a bother. If you're still not sold, here's a list of some of the best things about fall camping.

1. Change of scenery

Aerial Photography of a Mountain

As the weather gets cooler the leaves change color- making for a spectacular view! The trees alone can make a trip worth it.

2. Cozy campfires

Beige Wood Putted on Fire

There's never a better time to gather 'round the campfire than on a fall camping trip! Warm your feet and tell scary stories as you listen to the wood crackle.

3. Campfire food

Person Cooking Food in Casserole

Nothing tastes better after a long hike than a rich stew, chili, or fire-roasted wienies. Don't forget the s'mores!!

4. An excuse to wear all those comfy cliché fall clothes

Photo of People Wearing Sweater

Soft sweaters, chunky knit cardigans, flannel shirts, thick denim jeans, woolly socks, beanies, mittens...you name it!

5. Snuggly tents

Pile in the pillows and blankets to snuggle up in the chilly weather.

Well, there you have it- five great joys of fall camping. Now get out there and enjoy the great outdoors!