Buying concert tickets can be a stressful thing to do, especially if it's for your favorite artist. We all know that a concert junkie's worst nightmare is getting that awful message that reads "We apologize, but there are no more tickets at this time." That's why in order to score a pair of tickets, you set an alarm, scramble to the nearest laptop, and hope for the best.
Here's what it's like buying concert tickets as told by Disney GIFs!
1. Waking up early the day the tickets go on sale
Normally you would just hit the snooze button, but on a day like today? Not acceptable. You would do anything for to see your favorite band, even if it means waking up at 8 am.
2. Scrambling to find every tech device in your house
You grab every phone, tablet, and laptop that you see. This is a serious matter, and you're not taking any chances.
3. Constantly refreshing the page until the tickets go on sale
ANY SECOND NOW
4. When it's finally time and you're looking at your ticket options
The seating chart shows tickets that are $50, $75, $120...
5. When you look at the prices for VIP seats
6. Trying to decide whether it's worth it to spend all your money on these tickets
Okay, maybe I can take a few extra shifts at work to pay for these.
7. Deciding it's worth it knowing you'll regret it when you look at your bank account later
8. When you're trying to type in all of your credit card info before the time runts out
9. Finally clicking submit and hoping for the best
THEY BETTER NOT HAVE SOLD OUT
10. When the page takes forever to load
11. When the page finally loads and you're too afraid to look
Did I get the tickets?
12. Getting the "Congratulations! You are seeing --- on tour" message on your screen