5 Incredible Businesses Doing Good In Columbus

Eat your chicken and support a great cause at the same time!!
370

Columbus is home to a multitude of social enterprises. Check out and support some of these local businesses with great causes!

1. Candle With A Cause

This unique company makes their candles out of recycled glass bottles and 100% cosmetic-grade soy wax. 40% of the profits for each candle goes toward their nonprofit partners!

2. Aunt Flow

For every box of tampons bought, this business gives another box of tampons to women in need. The creator and CEO is only 20 years old and a former OSU student.

3. Hot Chicken Takeover

Not only will you get amazing chicken fingers, but Hot Chicken Takeover hires employees who have been challenged by incarceration, homelessness, or poverty. They are then given support for financial stability, personal growth, and professional development.

4. The Roosevelt Coffeehouse

This coffeehouse fights the injustices of unclean water, hunger, and human trafficking locally and internationally-- plus they serve delicious cups of joe, pastries, and other merchandise!

5. She Has a Name

This cleaning service offers job training, employment, and empowerment to individuals in recovery from sex trafficking.