7 Things You'll Need To Start A Bullet Journal
Hobbies

The art of journalling begins.

45
Adriana Gil

Bullet journals are slowly taking over. There are Instagram pages dedicated to them and Pinterest boards full of ideas. It's an easy way to stress relief and get some creativity moving. You can make it literally anything you want to.

Here are seven things you need to start one.

1. Journal

This can be anywhere from a sketchbook, to a dotted journal, to a college ruled journal. The options are endless, like many things about bullet journaling. Pick the journal you believe will suit you best.

2. Art Supplies

Pens. Color pencils. Watercolor. Acrylic. Anything art related works! This journal is for you so it differs between person to person. Some people only want pens and others want everything from paint to stickers. Get the things you think you'll want but don't worry, you don't need to get everything at one. Let it flow.

3. Inspiration!!!

This is personally one of my favorite things. Looking for inspiration is just fun! Go to Pinterest or check out Instagram pages. There is so much people do with their journals and so much you can do that I am not sure if it's possible to run out of inspiration and ideas.

4. Plan

Plan what you want this journal to be, but also don't plan too much. Let yourself have creative space and let yourself make mistakes.

5. Prepare for mistakes

Mistakes are part of life and they are for sure part of bullet journaling. You really just have to go with the flow when they happen. You can cover them up with pictures and such or you can embrace them and create something out of them.

6. A start date

Not actually though!!! You don't need to wait until January 1st to start a journal, you can start it at any time. So start it today or tomorrow or whenever your heart desires.

7. Get creative

This is your time to shine. You are in control. So take control and get creative with what you want to do.