Bullet Journal Ideas For Students

Bullet Journal Spreads For Students

Eight spreads every student who uses a bullet journal needs.

8
https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-planner-and-writing-materials-760710/

School is almost back.

Yes, I said those dreaded words.

While no one really wants to think about school and enjoy those last few days of summer, I'm ready to jump into my last semester of college. I've been using a bullet journal for a few semesters and so far, these spreads have been the most beneficial in keeping me organized throughout the semester.

1. Class schedule

Where you're going, course name, the professor, and what time. Super important and simple enough, right?

2. Lists of major assignments/projects (course overview)

One of the first things I do when I get the course syllabus is jotting down the major assignments or exams for that class and when they're due. It helps me stay on track throughout the semester when smaller assignments are due every week.

3. Weekly assignments for classes

I make a new page for the assignments I have to do throughout the week. It allows me to figure out how much time I need to study or how much time I'd need to complete those assignments.

4. Study plan

I like this idea because it reminds me how much I need to study for a class and other things that help me focus when I REALLY don't want to. I also add tips and tricks to force myself into studying, such as going to the library, listening to a study playlist off Spotify, and drinking some coffee to put a little pep in my step.

5. Study log

Keep track of your good habits!!

6. Reading log

This spread, for me at least, consists of the textbook pages or chapters covered throughout the course, along with my own personal reading. It helps me keep track of what I studied one day and need to continue studying.

7. Grades

I mean, you gotta know how you're doing in the course.

8. Budget

While this isn't necessarily school-related, a lot of students struggle with handling money. This spread is great for keeping you accountable and helps you to save money.