21 Eyeshadow Palette Dupes For, You, The Thrifty Makeup Lover
Beauty Fashion

Beauty doesn't always have to break the bank.

8071

I have a confession: I love makeup. However, it can be pretty pricey, especially when it comes to more luxury brands. Luckily enough, dupes exist. Many people argue that brands who make dupes are stealing ideas from the original brand. Consider this: if Brand A can make the exact same product as Brand B with the same formula and a lower price, why wouldn't you buy from Brand A. When you think of it like this, it makes you wonder if you're being taken advantage of by luxury cosmetics brands.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette

Instagram: @sheraydavo

When I first saw this stunning palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills, I instantly knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, I can't drop $42 on a palette like that. However, I didn't have to thanks to cosmetics brand Bad Habit. Bad Habit, exclusively sold on Hush, makes dupes for several palettes including Soft Glam. Both brands create cruelty-free products with phenomenal formulas. However, you can grab the dupe, Arabesque, on Hush for only $16!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette

Instagram: @slayyylikeisa

Beauty lovers everywhere were so excited when Subculture was released by Anastasia Beverly Hills on July 25th, 2017. However, most consumers were disappointed. This uniquely-colored, $42 palette did not meet everyone's expectations. Once again, Bad Habit when they released their dupe, Retro Love. The dupe palette supposedly works better than the original and can be bought on Hush for $12.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette

Instagram: @mocelinha

Anastasia Beverly Hills flaunts another palette with beautiful matte, duo-chrome, and metallic shades. You can buy the Prism palette for $42 or you can pick up Bad Habit's Aura palette for $12 which is an exact dupe.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

Instagram: @styleandsensibilities

Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a beloved palette in the beauty community. Just looking at the picture of it makes me want to open up the website and buy it right now. However, if you don't want to spend $42 on the original, Bad Habit made the Royals palette for just $10.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master by Mario Palette

Instagram: ayline.ea

If you missed out on the gorgeous, special edition, Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, Bad Habit made a dupe called the Artistry palette for only $12.

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette

Instagram: @hudabeautyjunkie

Huda Beauty is famous for its rich shades inspired by the desert. However, these rich shades come at a high price. If you love the eyeshadows in the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette, buy the Athena palette by Bad Habit for $51 less than the original.

Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette

Deskgram: @sentidos_athelier

The first eyeshadow palette released by Huda Beauty was the Rose Gold palette. This summer, the brand launched the Rose Gold Palette Remastered which features the same dazzling shades with improved formulas. You can pay $65 for the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette Remastered or pay $14 for Bad Habit's Aphrodite palette with the same great quality.

Huda Beauty Obsessions

Three of Huda Beauty's Obsession Palettes- Mauve Obsessions, Warm Brown Obsessions, and Electric Obsessions

Instagram: @makeupprettythings_

If you're looking for a small palette to carry on the go, you need Huda Beauty's Obsessions. There are six and they each retail for $27. Bad Habit has a similar collection that retails for $12 each or $48 for all six. Bad Habit's After Dark is a dupe for Warm Brown Obsessions, After Party is a dupe for Smokey Obsessions, After Hours is a dupe Mauve Obsessions, After Shock is a dupe for Electric Obsessions, After Glow is a dupe for Coral Obsessions, and After Charge is a dupe for Gemstone Obsessions.

Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Instagram: @jessicarose_makeup

Too Faced Natural Love palette offers 30 sweet shades for a perfect natural eye look for $59. For the number of shades you're getting, that's not a bad price. However, another brand famous for dupes, Face Candy, released their dupe for the Natural Love palette called Midsummer Night for only $16.

Too Faced White Peach Palette

Instagram: @laurenhelenbeauty

Too Faced is making a killing off of their peach-scented palettes and the Too Faced White Peach palette is no exception. It can be yours for $45 or you can buy the dupe, Face Candy's Smoothie palette, for just $12.

Too Faced Just Peachy Palette

Instagram: @makeupvieblogs

But if mattes are more your thing and you prefer Too Faced's Just Peachy Mattes, Face Candy has a dupe for that too! Face Candy's Milkshake palette retails for $12 ($33 less than the original). You can buy the Milkshake and the Smoothie palettes together for only $20.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Instagram: @dalimakeup

They're not only famous for their peach scents; Too Faced has chocolate scented products too! Too Faced's Chocolate Bar palette is $49 and has been duped by numerous brands including Makeup Revolution London. It's called simply the Chocolate Palette and it retails for $15.

Natasha Denona Lila Palette

Instagram: danechka17_beauty

Natasha Denona is known for their high-quality shadows, but not all of us have $129 for the Lila Palette. Fortunately enough, Bad Habit's Supernova palette exists for only $16.

Natasha Denona Sunset Palette

Instagram: @beautylymin

Natasha Denona's Sunset Palette, the gorgeous sister of the Lila Palette, has a price tag of $129. Bad Habit has our backs once again with the $16 dupe: the Solstice palette. You can buy the bundle that includes the Solstice palette and the Supernova palette for just $24. That's $234 less than you'd pay for both Natasha Denona palettes.

Fenty Beauty Galaxy Palette

Fenty Beauty

Rihanna's brand, Fenty Beauty, launched their first palette entitled the Galaxy palette for $59. If you love the shades but lack the coin, try the Bad Habit dupe called Dreamstate for $14.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

Instagram: @mecca_nicole

Urban Decay's Naked Heat palette took the world by storm when it launched last summer. If you want to create fiery looks for less, the Bad Habit Inferno palette is only $12, which saves you $42.

Kylie Cosmetics Naughty Palette

Instagram: @beautyby.len

Kylie Jenner's 2017 holiday collection consisted of two eyeshadow palettes: the Naughty and Nice palettes. The Naughty palette has 14 holiday-themed shades and retails for $44. Face Candy's dupe, the Amazonia palette, features very similar shades for only $12.

Kylie Cosmetics Nice Palette

Instagram: @beautyby.len

Likewise, Kylie's Nice palette also retails for $44 for while Face Candy's Sahara palette has a price tag of $14.

Kat Von D Saint + Sinner Palette

Instagram: @palette_crazy

You wanted to get your hands on Kat Von D's Saint + Sinner palette for $62, but you failed to get it before it was discontinued. You're in luck! Face Candy has their dupe called the Wild palette for only $16.

Lime Crime Venus Palette

Instagram: @ivka_dutchak

The Venus palette, which Lime Crime coined as their "grunge shadow palette" is $38. However, you can save $28 by buying Face Candy's dupe: the Tropics palette.

Lime Crime Venus II Palette

Instagram: @make_up_kit_nj

The $38 Venus II palette by Lime Crime was also duped by Face Candy with their $10 Rainforest palette.

There are hundreds of dupes for makeup products out there. These dupes allow makeup lovers to express themselves at a lower price point the same way other makeup lovers do.