OK, everyone. It's here. The holiday season is finally upon us. With that being said, don't get upset; I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is just as important, but Christmas is literally 53 days away, and I personally couldn't be more excited. Here's a close representation of my reactions when people start talking about the Holiday season around me, as told by Buddy the Elf.
1. "I cant wait for Christmas!"
2. When people say they don't like Peppermint Lattès
3. When mom says we can finally decorate the tree.
4. When the Black Friday commercials start airing.
"Out of my way everyone!"
5. When I get invited to Christmas parties.
6. When Christmas music is finally on the radio.
7. Sitting at Thanksgiving Dinner like:
8. When you see SANTA at the mall.
9. When you get threatened by getting coal for Christmas:
10. Getting to spend time with family.
Happy Holidays everyone! And no, it's not too soon to start saying it!