Finals Week As Told By Buddy The Elf

Finals Week As Told By Buddy The Elf

The best way to spread finals cheer is sobbing loud for all to hear

144
Finals Week As Told By Buddy The Elf
moviegifss.tumblr

Finals week is upon us, which means we are that much closer to Winter Break. That being said, a lot of us can relate to some of the memes going around, like this one:

Here's a continuing illustration of the struggle that is finals week as told by everyone's favorite (almost) elf, Buddy.

1. When you open the exam study guide (if you were lucky enough to get one) and see a bunch of names you'd never seen before

This also goes for all the randoms who suddenly appear in your class right before exam time...

2. When you realize you have 3 of your toughest finals on the same day

3. When you open your exam and realize you didn't study nearly as much as you needed to

4. The moment you realize cramming was not a wise choice

5. The feeling you get when you're totally prepared for an exam

6. Finally getting Starbucks after getting exactly 2 hours and 12 minutes of sleep in the past two days

7. When your professor's exam looks nothing like their study guide, but more like an entirely different language

8. Realizing you're running out of time and haphazardly filling in bubbles of your Scantron

9. Mentally making a list of everything you're going to do over break instead of studying... Oops

10. When you're finally finished with finals and saying goodbye to your friends who are still suffering

11. Being finished with the semester and are now able to fully focus on what's important...