10 Times Buddy The Elf Describes You On Christmas Day

Of course, with the largest amount of cheer that we could possibly obtain.
65

Being meant for just the holiday season, Elf is one of those classic movies we all are able to (and will proudly) quote year round. However, with Christmas being within our reach, here is how Buddy the Elf sums up all of the emotions we experience on Christmas day. That being, of course, with the largest amount of cheer that we could possibly obtain.

1. Waking up on Christmas morning like…

2. Then proceeding to eat the ever so delicious Christmas breakfast.

3. You literally compliment everyone because you are so full of Christmas cheer.

4. And you may even begin singing because you know others will eventually catch on.

5. Attending family Christmas parties with family you haven't seen if forever...

6. But then you realize they have just about the same amount of Christmas cheer as you. (You obviously still have the most though.)

7. You walk around socializing, but you just can't change the look on your face... IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! ...no tears falling here, only smiles.

8. You may let some foul language fly, but obviously it's in elf language today.

9. As you leave the Christmas parties, you cannot help but compliment the delicious food. It was the World's Best Christmas Meal. They did it!

10. Finally the fact that there are 365 days until next Christmas sets in. And you are devastated.