The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

50 things to help if you're bored and sitting around

15
The Ultimate Summer Bucket List
www.hercampus.com

For all of you summer lovers who don't know what to do, here are 50 things to get done before it's time to go back to work and school.

1. Go to a concert or music festival

Whether it's Coachella, Burning Man, Warped Tour, or even just your towns summer concert series, it will be a blast!

2. Go to a carnival

Who doesn't love all of the roller-coasters and Ferris wheel?

3. Get a new piercing and tattoo

What a more perfect time to get them while you don't have to worry about school and homework.

4. Paint a cooler

Time to break out all of your old paint brushes from elementry school and paint that really cool picture you saw on Pintrest

5. Play messy twister

This is where you make a twister board game out of paint in the grass.

6. Go on a spontaneous adventure

All you have to do is wake up one morning and decide that today you are going to go on an adventure. Whether that means a road trip to no where or just a random hiking trip, everyday is a new adventure.

7. Have a movie marathon

" Harry Potter," Disney, "Hunger Games"!

8. Go strawberry picking

Fresh fruit tastes wonderful! Once you have tried it, you will never want to go back to buying it from the store again!

9. Build a giant sand castle

While you are already at the beach, you might as well!

10. Go to the beach with friends

What's more fun than having a beach trip with your friends? Swimming+shopping+tanning= Summer Fun!

11. Play corn hole

This is a game you can bring and play with the whole family. A cookout would be an ideal place to play a few rounds of corn hole and eat some good food.

12. Have a karaoke night

Put on your favorite song, grab some friends, and just jam out!

13. Have a bonfire with all your friends

This could be a perfect time to make those s'mores you have been craving.

14. Learn the choreography to your favorite dance from a movie

I'm personally going to take this opportunity to lean the Apple Butt Jam dance from the movie "Sisters"! But you can also take dances from many other movies and musicals to learn as well.

15. Go camping

Looking up at the stars and becoming one with nature. It just sounds so peaceful.

16. Bake a cake

Or brownies, or cookies. Anything jam packed with sugar will do!

17. Go on a shopping spree

If you are on a low budget, you can still go on a shopping spree, just pick the sales. You could even just go window shopping to try on all of the cool new clothes.

18. Go hiking

There are so many beautiful sights to see. You could also bring your dog and have a fluffy little companion supporting you for getting off the couch and exporing today!

19. Learn a new language

Learning new languages can be hard, but once you learn it you can use it to communicate with different people.

20. Learn how to play a new instrument

Who doesn't love musicians?

21. Pull an all-nighter

Stay up watching movies, or just hang out with your friends all night! You can even watch the sun rise! (Brownie Points if you are on vacation or at the beach!)

22. Have a water balloon fight

This is your chance to prank a friend when they least expect it. Just be careful, you may not want to do it when they don't want to get wet. Lol.

23. Spend a night looking at the stars

Have fun with your friends or take the chance and do this activity with your crush!

24. Go midnight swimming

Go to the pool as much as you can, because soon enough it will be gone again.

25. Visit the zoo

Just make sure to pick a day that is nice out. Wouldn't be much fun if it's pouring down rain!

26. Make homemade ice cream

You can also make your own flavor and get your own toppings.

27. Explore new places in your hometown

New places mean new adventures and maybe even new friends.

28. Do a DIY project

You can find these on Pintrest and Facebook

29. Go on a picnic

Pack your favorite food, grab some friends and a table cloth and spend the day at a park.

30. Get a henna tattoo

It's a great way to plan your next tattoo and a lot cheaper too.

31. Go to a baseball game

Major or Minor League!

32. Spend the day at an amusement park

Roller-coasters, greasy food, and games. It can be a bit pricey, but how can you pass up the chance at getting a giant stuffed bear?!

33. Make s'mores

Chocolate and marshmallow goodness!

34. Try a new restaurant

35. Take a road trip

Doesn't matter where you go, just have fun and roll with it.

36. Eat food from a food truck

Sometimes food trucks can have the best food you have ever tasted!

37. Watch fireworks

Hint, hint, 4th of July!

38. Make your own giant bubbles

Just like the bubbles you loved as a kid, but this time they are the size of you.

39. Go fishing

This could be a great bonding experiense with your family. Its relaxing (so your parents won't be as stressed) and exciting when you finally catch something.

40. Play in the rain

After that awesome thunderstorm passes, you can even go and play in all of the new puddles lying around.

41. Have a watermelon eating contest

Just make sure you are prepared for the mess.

42. Work out every day

Well you don't have to every day, but try to go as many days as you can. Don't spend everyday of the summer on your couch just watching TV and playing games. Make an effort and go outside and have some fun!

43. Use a rope swing

44. Plan a scavenger hunt around town

Get a bunch of friends together and set up clues for them to run around town to find the prize.

45. Attend a farmers market

They have fresh fruit and cool crafts to look at. You may have to wake up early to get there, but it is definitely worth it!

46. Actually get a tan

47. Throw a cook out party

Hamburgers, potato salad, fruit, friends, music,and summer sun, what more could you ask for?

48. Create your own back yard movie theater

Make or buy a projector and throw a white sheet up to make a big screen tv.

49. Get dressed up with our friends and go to a fancy restaurant

Who doesn't love dressing up every now and again and looking pretty as can be?

50. Take a picture of you doing everything on your bucket list