13 Bucket List Worthy Activities To Do During My Last Semester At Shippensburg

College may be coming to an end, but I still have a few things I want to do before I graduate.

230

I have one more semester left, so I only have a few months left to truly enjoy my college experience. Like any normal college senior, I am currently stressing out about finding a career and becoming a part of the "real" world. So instead of focusing on these things I figured I'd procrastinate one last time, and made a list of things I want to do before I walk at graduation.

1. Travel for Spring Break.

In my last three years attending college, I have yet to actually go anywhere for Spring break. So this year I am making it my goal to find somewhere fun to go with my friends. Now comes the hard part of finding a reasonable priced vacation...

2. Hang out with my younger friends.

Lately, I have felt like the grandma of the group, so now I want to just let loose and enjoy time with my friends who won't be joining me in the adult world quite yet. Maybe they will remind me why I loved going out so much in the first place, plus I am going to miss them when I graduate and leave the area.

3. Go to frat parties.

Being in a sorority means I already get to go to mixers, which I enjoy, but I really miss going to invites. You know the parties in gross basements where you are asked, "who do you know here?" before you can walk in. There's something about that atmosphere that is exciting because you won't know everyone there and can just let loose.

4. Do something dumb.

Looking back at my college memories I had some dumb moments. So why not repeat this one more time? Maybe I'll try to leave a tumbler in a tree again, thinking I can get it the next day. Or maybe I will try to get out of a moving car because I want to adventure (please note people were with me and made sure I didn't go through with this one). Or maybe I'll confess my feelings to someone as I sit on the floor of a Frat hallway.

5. Cross names off the curiosity list.

The curiosity list was started/inspired by a friend of mine who created a to-do list. Pretty much it is a list of people I have some questions about, and they need to be answered. So if I can get those answers, their names can come off that list.

6. Party hard at Wibs.

There's no shame in not remembering some of the bad choices I made at my favorite bar, right?

7. Explore Horton Hall's attic.

Ok, I know this one is a bit strange, but hear me out. I am an English major and writer, so where better to draw inspiration than in one of the older campus buildings' attic? I am just so intrigued by what could be up there, plus I have had classes and worked in this building throughout my four years here.

8. Decide on a graduation cap design.

As many people know when graduation time comes around you search endlessly on Pinterest to find the perfect design to decorate your cap. If you're someone like me this will take months, because you have issues committing to anything. Not to mention I love super girly things, but also super nerdy things.

9. Take one last picture with Big Red.

Like every mascot, Big Red holds a place in all Shippensburg University students. From your first time visiting campus to your senior year, you have taken pictures with him. It only seems fit to take one last photo before you leave your college life behind.

10. Take one last walk around campus.

I spent four years of my life on this campus, and yet I feel like there are areas I have yet to explore. So I want to take one last tour or walk around campus and see what I find. If nothing else I can relive some great memories.

11. Finish fixing my resumé.

Nothing more important when searching for a job than having a professional resumé.

12. Hopefully, find a job.

Between all the student loans I will have to pay back, and the time I spent earning my degree I really want to have a job doing something I enjoy.

13. Graduate

Finally getting my degree will be the start of a new journey, now let's just hope I don't fall at any time during the ceremony.