What Does The Song “Yet To Come” By BTS Mean To Me?

No matter how much time has changed, I will still keep the good times in my heart, move forward, and experience the best moments yet to come. This is what the song, “Yet To Come” by BTS, wants me to keep in mind.

1236
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpOEzNZ8hQ

“Yet To Come” by BTS is a song that says that the best time was the past but the best moment is yet to come. We have to keep going to find that best moment. It is a long wait but that wait will be worth waiting for.

I agree that the past was the best. The past was the time when everything was fine. I remember the lovely summer days when I was reading great books and listening to great songs. Whenever I listened to music, I was thinking about my friends, classmates, and crush all the time. The feeling at those times was good and unforgettable. I remember that high school was fun. The subjects were very interesting. I was excited to go there most of the time to see my classmates, friends, and crush. My senior year was the best time in high school. I was in peer leadership where I had a good group of friends and went out to places that I had never been to before. I did a lot of new things that I had never done before. High school and the times before high school were the times when I was innocent. I enjoyed my innocence.

Then, there came a day when I stopped listening to music all the time at home. I realized that I could not just daydream all the time about my fantasies. I realized that I was suppressing my negative feelings that came from a high school student that was mean to me. I was not too obsessive about my crush. I learned about the cruelties of life and education. I was in classes and lectures with new people from different school districts. I did not hang out with my high school friends as often as I used to. College homework and readings were not interesting most of the time. I started doing jobs and internships. I was not as energetic as before.

Now, things just got better. I am in a graduate program where I am with the same students each semester now. I just got closer to them and they made college more fun than before. I realized that they were one of the best people yet to come. Now, we are all waiting for the best moment to come. One best moment that is yet to come is an internship in the upcoming fall semester. Another one is possibly the next fun thing that we will do together one day. I wish that there was another day when we would hang out, forget about our graduate program, and talk about happy topics.