Brustrology

Brustrology

A short list of some flaws based on your Sun Sign.

54
Brustrology
Angela Bella

Disclaimer: This is all in good fun! A bit snarky but still in good fun! Enjoy! :)

Aries

The babies of the zodiac. Even in adulthood there seems to be something so childish about you. Somehow, though, you always end up in the leadership roles. Absolutely very aggressive and assertive in your thoughts and beliefs! You get what you want but tend to step on a lot of toes and offend many people in the process. You're really good at flirting but tend to break many hearts in the process.

Taurus

A bit dopey but super lovable. Many times you may come on a bit too strong for some. You move a lot, do a lot, and really, REALLY love to say a lot. So very sassy and so unafraid of the world! You are stubborn and hard-headed. Unfortunately, though, this may lead to a slight lack of wisdom. Try to stop, look, and listen more.

Gemini

It's always one way or the other with you. You're either really really happy and friendly or you're really really stressed out and/or possibly angry. You're a little flighty and can be quite absentminded sometimes. Sometimes your brutal honesty and lack of boundaries can actually do more than harm than good. You're a wonderful talker, though. Your stories may be long but they are never dull!

Cancer

No one is better at pitying themselves than a Cancer. You're a huge ball of mixed messages, mixed signals, and mixed emotions. You often love to play the, "I'm going to pretend like I don't care about you as much as I really do. No, wait! Please love me! I'm sorry. Oh, wait. I hate you again. Leave me alone" game. Be careful. One day you might actually push away the wrong person forever.

Leo

You're in the spotlight all the time. You're a grand, gleaming, glowing lion. Try not to let your natural abilities go to your head, though. Sometimes you get a bit carried away with things. You should stop and think and listen a bit more. As a fire sign, you're a lover of talking. Give someone else a chance to shine in the spotlight for once. You might actually learn something from them.

Virgo

Even if you're not the typical obsessively organized, particular, hard-working Virgo stereotype, you have your little idiosyncrasies and a strong need for structure. You are very much a creatures of habit. You love routine but can sometimes be seen as boring to some. You're a big ball of stress and you love it but hate it but love it but hate it but love it. HAH.

Libra

You are a true renaissance figure. You're very diplomatic and love to talk amongst your peers about all the various things you enjoy. You seem to have a hard time opening yourself to intimacy and feelings. You're a little bit of a flirt naturally and so many people find you charming. You are a charm bomb but have a hard time with commitment.

Scorpio

Your obsessions take over your life. You're so good at pinpointing and picking something or someone to focus all your attention and energy on. Your brutal honesty and ability to manipulate is astonishing. You're a very intense being but sometimes your stubbornness drives away really important advice. Only after you make the mistakes do you seem to realize (slightly) that you were wrong.

Sagittarius

You're a wild child and you love to show it. You're free with your words, your movements, and your wants, needs, and desires. You're very friendly are always ready to engage in festivities. Sometimes you get lost in the mischief and may need some guidance to get back to the ground. Try to commit more and run away less.

Capricorn

Capricorns take themselves very seriously. They are devoted to bettering themselves and to their work. You can be a bit of a workaholic and often get wrapped up in new projects but have a difficult time finishing them. For periods of time you become obsessed with a new idea but it doesn't ever seem to work out because you may forget about it. Naturally, you're a great schmoozer. There's something a bit grandiose about you as well. As stated before, you really, really love to hear yourself talk and take yourself VERY seriously.

Aquarius

You are always all over the place. You have so many friends and so many interests and so many hobbies but you seem to lack the ability to grow very close to people. You may appear emotionless or distant to some because you are always so impartial in your views. Take some time to take into account the combination of both logic and emotion.

Pisces

You seem to have a hard time standing up for yourself sometimes. With your big baby eyes, people may underestimate your wealth of knowledge. Some may see you as an easy target or naive. Try with all your might to fight past this, Pisces. Do not sacrifice yourself for those who do not deserve it. You have so much love to give to this world. Do not waste it on those who do not matter.