Is Brother Nature The New Steve Irwin?

Is Brother Nature The New Steve Irwin?

The late Steve Irwin was an inspiration to many. Brother Nature has brought Irwin's same animal-loving spirit to the relevant media platform of Twitter.

116

Brother Nature is a Twitter icon who first became famous for a video of him feeding a deer named Canella. He went on to create more funny videos on Twitter involving his interactions with animals-especially deer. It's obvious after watching just a few of Brother Nature's videos that he has a way with animals. Living near Brother Nature's house is a group of deer that frequently approach him and interact with him as if he was their kin. Many of his recent videos involve him interacting with other animals such as pigs, dolphins, penguins, and many more. Astonishingly, Brother Nature has yet to be disliked by any creatures he encounters. He truly is a brother to all things living in nature.

One of the people that Brother Nature reminded me of immediately was the late Steve Irwin. Irwin was an Australian zookeeper, conservationist, TV personality, and friend to all animals. Irwin was known for being the "Crocodile Hunter," and everyone seemed to love him. Like Steve Irwin, Brother Nature has used his love and understanding of animals for profit. Since posting the playful deer videos that each went viral, Brother Nature has created a brand for himself. He sells clothes with his catchphrase "Everybody Eats!" and even does sponsorships on his twitter page. Brother Nature and Steve Irwin found a way to make a living off of doing what they love: interacting with animals.

Steve Irwin was a man that everyone loved to watch, and Brother Nature is no different. He is the next generation's role model. Twitter is a significantly different media platform than the documentaries that Steve Irwin made, but in these times it has the potential to be just as successful. Most adults would be able to tell you who Steve Irwin is, and the same could be said about teenagers knowing who Brother Nature is. He provides unbelievable and comical content that lifts our spirit. Brother Nature is this generation's Steve Irwin.