7 Brooke Davis Quotes That Will Empower During Finals

7 Brooke Davis Quotes That Will Empower You More Than Your Professors During Finals

B Davis knows what's up

140

Finals week can be a lot for anyone because of how many different commitments, projects, and assignments you have to attend to. But the last thing any student needs is a "reality check" or a "rant" from their professor talking about how unprepared or undetermined they think you are, or make you feel guilty for not dedicating enough time to their class. This is not the time to be talked down to or made feel small just because you might've received one bad grade earlier in the semester, or because you might not feel confident while reviewing the material. That's why I've come up with a list of quotes from Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill to help motivate and empower yourself to get through this tough week, since I consider her to be one of the boldest and strongest characters I know.

1. "You think you know me but you don't, and that means you don't know what I can do. You see me as popular and as someone who has all the answers, but that's not true. I may not always know what I am doing, but I'll try to make things better."

Professors only know us inside of the classroom; they don't know our stories.

2. "Do you know what my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to start a company? She said your chances are one in a million. And I said maybe I'm that one, and she said you're not. And she was wrong, because I am one in a million.

We might just be students, but that doesn't mean we aren't capable of becoming something greater one day.

3. "At the end of the day, you are who you are, and it's probably who you always have been."

Don't forget to be proud of who you are during this stressful time of trying to get good grades and be the perfect student.

4. ​"People are gonna label you. It's how you overcome those labels, that's what matters."

One or two bad grades does not make you a bad student.

5. "There's a day when you realize that you're not just a survivor, you're a warrior. You're tougher than anything life throws your way."

Not only are you making it through this semester so far, but you have the power to continue to do so, so don't doubt yourself.

6. "I am who I am. No excuses."

Embrace it.

7. "You don't know me well enough to judge me."

Don't let a rude professor or their comments get to you, because they barely know what you're truly capable of.